HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges

Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

0
Mark

Yes
You get far more natural colors skin tones
the #58 is well worth it
"Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

0
John
12/1/2004 8:33:19 AM
"John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
>> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

> Yes
> You get far more natural colors skin tones
> the #58 is well worth it

The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges.  In the US the photo
cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the
color cartridge.  The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410.

The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in
light areas such as sky or faces.

Regards,

Bob