HP Photosmart 8450 printer, volume of the ink in cartridge

In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink
volume in each cartridge:

"HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E
HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E
HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W"

I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink
cartridge!

meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on.

Are my expectations correct?

Regards

Tadeusz

0
Tadeusz

"Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak" <tkorsak@polbox.com> wrote in message
> In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink
> volume in each cartridge:
>
> "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E
> HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E
> HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W"
>
> I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink
> cartridge!
>
> meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on.

No, the 14mL is the total.

Regards,

Bob