Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
-

Hi,

I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
  I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.

Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.

Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .

Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .

Thank you,

info@Printer-Ink.biz

Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

0
flrealbot

flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote:
> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
> Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
>   I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
> www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
> diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
> refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.
>

> Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
> ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
> or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
> cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
> printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.
>
> Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
> permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .
>
> Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .
>

> Thank you,
>

> info@Printer-Ink.biz
>

> Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
> Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

Would this be a question regarding printers and ink?
0
Jim
6/16/2007 10:33:41 AM
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:33:41 +0000, Jim Ford wrote:

> Would this be a question regarding printers and ink?

Whatever gives you that idea?

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

the other English teams put together :-)
0
Aardvark
6/16/2007 12:22:13 PM
flreal...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website,

I saw no bargains in what I looked at. The HP refill kit came out to
$5/oz in ink cost or about 250% of what it is readily available for
other places. Not worth bookmarking for me.

0
Al
6/16/2007 10:51:18 PM
Maybe I'm a bit daft, but why would anyone send you images or diagrams
of inkjet printers, etc. without charging you a fee for them if they are
going to be part of the content of your website.  Are you giving your
advertising area on your website away for free as well, or are you
gathering income from that real estate?

Shouldn't everyone share in the wealth generated from the content of
your website from ad revenues?

Or is this just a way of trying to sneak your spam advertising into
non-ad newsgroups?

Art

flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote:

> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
> Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
>   I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
> www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
> diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
> refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.
>

> Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
> ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
> or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
> cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
> printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.
>
> Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
> permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .
>
> Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .
>

> Thank you,
>

> info@Printer-Ink.biz
>

> Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
> Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

0
Arthur
<head>
</head>
Al Bundy wrote:
 cite="mid:1182034278.387848.223250@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap=""><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:flreal...@yahoo.com">flreal...@yahoo.com</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
-

Hi,

I am working on a new Website,
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I saw no bargains in what I looked at. The HP refill kit came out to
$5/oz in ink cost or about 250% of what it is readily available for
other places. Not worth bookmarking for me.
  </pre>
You might as well as the Real Thing.<br>
0
measekite