Many Thanks Keith
0
Keith

On 2007-07-31, Keith Sloan <keith@sloan-home.co.uk> wrote:

> Okay I would like to look at the possibility of buidling an MSF receiver

Plans for an MSF receiver, and the associated interface software, are
available at http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/radioclock.html

> and have it act as a time server on the local lan TCP/IP. Having decoded
> the time I assume I have to serve it via some sort of UDP service

NTP is the protocol you want to use to synchronize your
clocks over a LAN. A draft RFC for NTP v4 is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-07.txt

The NTP Reference Implementation home-page, http://www.ntp.org/,
contains links to the Distribution Documentation and a large assortment
of technical background information, briefings, etc.

Support for the NTP Reference Implementation is available at
http://support.ntp.org/, on this news-group, and through the

The NTP Reference Implementation source code may be downloaded from
http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html or from
http://support.ntp.org/download

Precompiled binaries of the NTP Reference Implementation are linked from
http://support.ntp.org/links or may be available from your OS vendor /
distributor.

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke@ntp.org>