[ace-users] Re: Upgrading project from ACE 5.2.8 to ACE 5.4 version

Hi Sekhar,

Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all
questions related to TAO or ACE to the ACE mailing list or ACE+TAO
newsgroup, rather than to me directly since I travel frequently and
often don't have ready access to email.  See

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

> I got problems when building my project with latest ACE 5.4 version
> but my project has no problems while building with ACE 5.2.8
> version. I need help to upgrade my project to build with ACE 5.4
> version.
>
> I posted this one on July 1st,2004 around one week
> back and got no reply from anybody.

That's probably because people are either too busy to help or don't
understand how to solve your problem.

> Can you please help me in solving this issue.

Please note that the DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine,
and Vanderbilt University only provide "best effort" support for
non-sponsors, as described in

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE_wrappers/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help, I recommend that you
check out

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE commercial
support.

Thanks,

        Doug

0