[tao-users] Re: [ace-users] How to use c++ native exception handling instead of ACE's while building ACE+TAO

Hi,

>> My only guess is that all of the libs you are linking in your
>> builds were not compiled with a consistent set of options.

Right, my recommendation would be to completely blow away your
existing ACE+TAO x.5 directory, download a fresh version, and start
from a clean slate.  It sounds like you may have things lying around
from previous build attempts.

Thanks,

        Doug
--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt                       Professor and Associate Chair
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science  TEL: (615) 343-8197

0
Douglas