First AXCIOMA articles online!

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the availability of the first set of articles
about AXCIOMA, the component framework for distributed, real-time, and
embedded systems. The articles are online at http://www.axcioma.com/articles/overview.html

Our "Origins" article provides a high level background on the  concepts of the component based approach underlying AXCIOMA. Using a small example we highlight some of the features and capabilities of a Component Based Architecture (CBA).

Our "CBA in AXCIOMA" article goes into how AXCIOMA applies CBA to componentize interaction patterns. It shows how AXCIOMA enhances the LwCCM specification to provide a connector based approach for all interaction patterns.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
CTO
http://www.remedy.nl