Measuring memory consumption for server requests processing

Hello

I would like to add to our server trace mechanism, measurements of memory consumption, before and after..

We do have lot of server trace, however I would like to measure the server request before user structures are allocated, and after the returned data structures have been marshalled and freed.

I think that Portable Interceptor will be called while the structures returned by servant are still 'alive'

thanks
Michael
0
Michael