From: Don Hinton [mailto:don.hinton@vanderbilt.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:42 AM
To: Gaurav Khanna
Cc: ace-users@cs.wustl.edu
Subject: [ace-users] Re: ACE-TAO subesetting

Hi Gaurav:

> How do i plug into the latest state of efforts on ACE/TAO subsetting?.
> I am trying to investigate opportunities of footprint/memory usage
> reduction in typical use.

Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all questions
related to ACE or TAO to the ACE mailing list or ACE+TAO newsgroup, rather
than to me directly.  See

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

For the latest information on ACE+TAO subsetting, please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE_wrappers/docs/ACE-subsets.html

If you'd like to contribute to - or sponsor - efforts on ACE+TAO subsetting
please send email to Doug Schmidt <d.schmidt@vanderbilt.edu>.

Thanks very much,

       Don

0