Re: Subject: Building ACE 5.3.1 on Mac OS X (Tiger) 10.4.2 was [ace-users] Building ACE on Mac OSX 10.4 #2

Hi Jason,

>> I know it isn't the most recent version available, but this version
>> is used extensively across the corporation. Changing the version of
>> ACE all these products used will cause the architect's heads to
>> explode ;)
>>
>> Is it your opinion that 5.3.1 is hopeless cause on Tiger?

It'll take some work, but companies like Riverace, Remedy, and OCI can
help out with this stuff if staying with 5.3.1 is essential.  Please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html

for help with this stuff.

>> > http://cvs.doc.wustl.edu/
>> I will try it out, and let you know how it works.

Great - if there are any problems please let us know quickly so that
we can get the fixes into the x.4.8 beta.

Thanks,

        Doug
--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt                       Professor and Associate Chair
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science  TEL: (615) 343-8197

0
Douglas