Building standalone app for an earlier MCR

One of our apps requires Matlab 2013a (and cannot run with more recent versions). My colleague gone, I have to compile a standalone version with deploytool. The Mathworks doc tells me this feature was introduced with 2013b, which I had installed (https://www.mathworks.com/help/compiler_sdk/ml_code/deploytool.html), but this command does not exist. So I tried to create it with Matlab 2015a, which I had already, but then the exe requires MCR 9 (2015), instead of 8.1 (2013). Can I use Matlab 2015a to create a standalone version with the 2013 MCR?
0
Luc

"Luc Le Blanc" wrote in message <o3e4hf$nrs$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Can I use Matlab 2015a to create a standalone version with the 2013 MCR?

No. You have to use the right version.
0
Bruno