calling Matlab w/o Matlab

Hi,
is it possible to call simple matlab function or a compiled file w/o
starting matlab? For example from a VBA code? I don�t mean excel link
or creating Matlab as an object. It both require starting Matlab. Is
there any way?
Thank You
0
ondreja83 (2)

You mean, other than buying the MATLAB Compiler, building a DLL, and
calling the entry points directly? I don't think so.

john.

 ondrej wrote:

> Hi,
> is it possible to call simple matlab function or a compiled file
> w/o
> starting matlab? For example from a VBA code? I don�t mean excel
> link
> or creating Matlab as an object. It both require starting Matlab.
> Is
> there any way?
> Thank You
0