Compile C/C++ code and connect it to matlab

Hello,
I want to compile a C++ code and connect it to matlab. Can anyone pls tell me how i should do it.  I tried doing it using mex with some built in matlab c codes, but these c codes are very diff from what i have written. My c code is the normal c code that we write.I am naive regarding this and so kindly explain as much as possible.
Thanks,
Prads
0
kashyapsa (25)

On 27 Okt, 02:57, prads <kashya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to compile a C++ code and connect it to matlab. Can anyone pls tell me how i should do it.  I tried doing it using mex with some built in matlab c codes, but these c codes are very diff from what i have written. My c code is the normal c code that we write.I am naive regarding this and so kindly explain as much as possible.

You don't have to write everything using MEX functions.
All you need to do is to write a MEX interface to your
regular C code instead of the int main() function you
have today.

Rune

0
allnor (8509)