Converting images to binary images problem.....

I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I
don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form
of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as
possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and
helps.

Andres wrote:
> I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I
> don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form
> of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as
> possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and
> helps.

Hi Andres:

try something like that:

binarized = YourImage > YourThreshold;

Waldemar

help im2bw

Andres schrieb:

> I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I
> don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form
> of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as
> possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and
> helps.

0
czauderna (3)