Dock Figure to GUI

Hello,

I tried to embed a figure into a GUI with GUIDE.
As I want to dynamically add axes, I want to dock a figure instead of axes.
However, I didn't manage to dock a figure to let's say an UIPanel.
Is there any possibility to do this?

Thanks!

Yours,
Alex
0
Alex

"Alex " <none@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I tried to embed a figure into a GUI with GUIDE.
> As I want to dynamically add axes, I want to dock a figure instead of
> axes. However, I didn't manage to dock a figure to let's say an UIPanel.
> Is there any possibility to do this?

One figure cannot contain another figure.

You could use COPYOBJ to copy the objects inside one figure into a uipanel
in the second.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com