H-infinity controller in Simulink

Hi,
I'm trying to understand how I can use h-infinity control in Simulink. Until now I have built a model in an m-file and applied h-infinity control (with the hinfsyn command).

Now I want to use h-infinity in Simulink. I've tried to follow an example in MATLAB Help (Controllers and Plants: Overview :: Case Studies (SimMechanics)) to understand the design. It's the Stewart platform control model. However, it doesn't seem to work.
When I start the model I get the following error message:

"Error evaluating function mech_model_environment: Too many outputs requested. Most likely cause is missing [] around left hand side that has a comma separated list expansion..."

There seems to be some problem with the modelled plant, but I have no idea what.
Does anyone know something about this?

Kind regards,
Anneli

"Anneli " <orvnas.A.removeA@kth.se> wrote in message <hcs4nu$8e0$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
> I'm trying to understand how I can use h-infinity control in Simulink. Until now I have built a model in an m-file and applied h-infinity control (with the hinfsyn command).
>
> Now I want to use h-infinity in Simulink. I've tried to follow an example in MATLAB Help (Controllers and Plants: Overview :: Case Studies (SimMechanics)) to understand the design. It's the Stewart platform control model. However, it doesn't seem to work.
> When I start the model I get the following error message:
>
> "Error evaluating function mech_model_environment: Too many outputs requested. Most likely cause is missing [] around left hand side that has a comma separated list expansion..."
>
> There seems to be some problem with the modelled plant, but I have no idea what.
> Does anyone know something about this?
>
> Kind regards,
> Anneli

Hi,
Hinfsyn returns a state space model that represents your H-infinity controller. Simply put a Simulink state space Block into your model and hook it up to the plant. Then define state space matrices using the Hinf controller you designed.

For example, design Hinf controller:
>>rand('seed',0);randn('seed',0);
>>P=rss(3,4,5);
>>[K,CL,GAM]=hinfsyn(P,2,2);

Now add a state space block to your Simulink model. THis is your controller. The input is the error signal and the output is the control request going into the plant.

Set state space block matrices:
A: K.a
B: K.b
C=K.c
D=K.d

see mech_stewart_platform/H_inf controller for an example.

HTH.
Arkadiy

H-Infinity Control
Hi all, I have some problems with using the hinfsyn function. When I use it I get the warning that Gamma-max is too small and I get empty controller. Can someone help me ? Here is my code: clc clear all A=2*eye(3); B=[0 0;1 1;0 0]%zeros(3,2); C=[0 1 0;0 1 0]; D=[0 1;1 0]; gamma=inf; sys=pck(A,B,C,D); [K1,cl1,gam1,info1] =hinfsyn(sys,1,1,0,gamma,0.01,1,10^-24,10^-24); Thanks Mehmet "mehmet2 " <mehmet2@illinois.edu> wrote in message <j1f0it$8d0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi all, > I have some problems with using the hinfsyn function. When I use it I get the warning that Gamma-max is too small and I get empty controller. Can someone help me ? Here is my code: > clc > clear all > A=2*eye(3); > B=[0 0;1 1;0 0]%zeros(3,2); > C=[0 1 0;0 1 0]; > D=[0 1;1 0]; > gamma=inf; > sys=pck(A,B,C,D); > [K1,cl1,gam1,info1] =hinfsyn(sys,1,1,0,gamma,0.01,1,10^-24,10^-24); > > Thanks > Mehmet Same problema that I have; I'm trying to apply robust control for inverted pendulum but I'm getting same code as you. Test bounds: 1.0000 < gamma <= 10.0000 gamma hamx_eig xinf_eig hamy_eig yinf_eig nrho_xy p/f 10.000 9.3e-001 2.9e-005 9.4e-015 # ******* ****** f Gamma max, 10.0000, is too small !! I can upload m files if somebody from forum (or Matworks) can help us... Waiting help please... ...

sliding mode control for dstatcom indistrubution system using matlab simulink
can any body gv me some idea about ds project...iam doing my project on dstatcom sliding mode controlling technique ...

facing difficulties in desining h infinity controller for a 5th order system
i have written a matlab code for desiging the h infinty controller for 5th order plant i am gettng the errors.i am pasting my code here clc clear ws=104; wsl=0.1*ws; p=3.14; Ts=-1; kl=1000; wl=50; wh=100; kh=10^-4; %state space equations of plant model b1=[1 0 0 0 ;0 1 0 0 ;-1600 0 0 0 ;0 -1600 0 0 ]; b2=[0 0;0 0;1647 0;0 1647]; c2=[1 0 0 0;0 1 0 0;0 0 1 0;0 0 0 1]; c1=[0 0 -1 0;0 0 0 -1]; d11=[0 0 1 0;0 0 0 1]; d12=[0 0;0 0]; d21=[0 0 0 0;0 0 0 0;0 0 0 0;0 0 0 0]; d22=[0 0;0 0;0 0;0 0]; a=[1.336 104.67 8.951e-3 0;-104.67 -1.336 0 8.95e-3;2140 (-167.7e3+(wsl)*1.6e3) 0 wsl;167.7e3 -wsl*1.6e3 2.14e3-wsl -24.38] ss_g=mksys(a,b1,b2,c1,c2,d11,d12,d21,d22,Ts,'tss'); % weights nw1=[0 kl]; dw1=[1 wl ]; w1=tf(nw1,dw1); x=[w1 0;0 w1]; sys1 = ss(x); [aa,bb,cc,dd] = ssdata(sys1) wt1=mksys(aa,bb,cc,dd); nw2=[kh 0 ]; dw2=[1 wh ]; w2=tf(nw2,dw2); y=[w2 0;0 w2]; sys2 = ss(y); [aa1,bb1,cc1,dd1] = ssdata(sys2) wt2=mksys(aa1,bb1,cc1,dd1); w3= mksys([],[],[],[]); tssp=augss(ss_g,wt1,wt2,w3,[]); [ssf,sscl,l]=hinf(tssp); ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- i am getting the following error Error in ==> mkargs5x at 60 emsg=''; ??? Output argument "nag1" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2008b\toolbox\robust\rctobsolete\robust\mkargs5x.m>mkargs5x". Error in ==> augss at 31 [emsg,nag1,xsflag,Ts,ag,bg,cg,dg,aw1,bw1,cw1,dw1,aw2,bw2,cw2,dw2,aw3,bw3,cw3,dw3,w3poly]=mkargs5x(&#...

/include/signal.h and /include/sys/types.h
In /include/signal.h Line:00758 00758 typedef void (* __sighandler_t) (int); what does this function pointer do? or how to use it ? what is the real type of the __sighandler_t ?Only a function name? But if _POSIX_SOURCE is not defined,how could it be used as below: 00762 #define SIG_ERR ((__sighandler_t) -1) In /include/sys/types.h Line:01720 Line:01722 01720 typedef void (*sighandler_t) (int); 01720 typedef void (*sighandler_t) (); If _ANSI is not defined,the type sighandler_t is still used,but i cannot find the definition of it.What is the real type of it? (If _POSIX_SOURCE is defined,it is __sighandler_t,and what is it when _POSIX_SOURCE is not defined?) Help me!Please! Thank you very much! In article <3dad11ca.0310272216.1f359660@posting.google.com>, klh <klinghua@hotmail.com> wrote: >In /include/signal.h Line:00758 >00758 typedef void (* __sighandler_t) (int); > >what does this function pointer do? >or how to use it ? >what is the real type of the __sighandler_t ?Only a function name? >But if _POSIX_SOURCE is not defined,how could it be used as below: >00762 #define SIG_ERR ((__sighandler_t) -1) Names with one or more underscores are internal to the compiler, so __sighandler_t is only used within the header files. It has the same use as sighandler_t, which can be used by the programmer if _POSIX_SOURCE is defined. It's used as a pointer to a signal handler, and it's merely there as a convenience if I under...

MATLAB Simulink?
Dear All Can you please confirm if this forum belongs to MATLAB Simulink questions as well or this is another discussion forum for these issues? Thank you in advance hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com> wrote in message <93146fc1-d029-4270-84e1-1e6b8cd3f144@h17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>... > Dear All > Can you please confirm if this forum belongs to MATLAB Simulink > questions as well or this is another discussion forum for these > issues? > Thank you in advance Hi Hadi, You can certainly post Simulink questions here. Wayne "hadi motamedi" <motamedi24@gmail.com> wrote in message news:93146fc1-d029-4270-84e1-1e6b8cd3f144@h17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Dear All > Can you please confirm if this forum belongs to MATLAB Simulink > questions as well or this is another discussion forum for these > issues? Questions about MATLAB, Simulink, or any MathWorks product are on-topic here as are questions about programs written by users using any or all of those products. For future posts please use a more descriptive subject line, one related to the question you're asking. It makes it easier for people that are interested in the type of question you're asking to find your question. Just keep in mind that this is not the official Technical Support mechanism; if you're having trouble installing or with your license, or if you want an official Technical Support response, see my signature for instructions on ...

Simulink in MATLAB
Hello folks, I understand that most of the modelling community tend to call Simulink models from MATLAB using the 'sim' command and this makes sense since most of the 'clever stuff' is developed in Simulink and MATLAB would be just used for initialisation and post-processing. However I'm in a situation where I have inherited a model that is largely in MATLAB; but there is a small component in it that needs to be turned into Simulink for code-generation purposes. The Simulink model will be called up at say every 6 'system model ticks', fed in 6 ticks worth of data which then gets processed. This processed data is then used back in MATLAB in the other bits of the model. The system model on average has around 1000-2000 ticks which means Simulink would be called up around 200-300 times which makes the model run way slower compared to the pure MATLAB version (ie where the simulink bit written in pure matlab). Since I cannot avoid using Simulink, are there other ways to interface my simulink model with MATLAB model efficiently ?. I am aware that one can turn simulink models into .exe and then call it up using the '!modelname' syntax. It is also possible to code generate from Simulink and interface it with MATLAB using MEX functions. Which of these approaches do you think would work the best ? Or do you guys have other suggestions ? Any advice much appreciated. Cheers Depends on at least what products you have licensed and h...

Declare global array in Matlab and Acess it in Simulink matlab function block
I would like to share array in Simulink matlab function blocks. I used the Simulink.Signal object to share the array in several matlab function blocks but my array increment with time. How can I set the array to constant, which does not change with simulation time. Below is what I did. 1)Initialize variable in matlab workspace a=Simulink.Signal; a.DataType = 'double'; a.Complexity = 'real'; a.Dimensions = [2 2]; a.SamplingMode='Sample based'; a.SampleTime = -1; a.InitialValue='ones(2,2)'; 2)My simulink model only consist of 2 blocks, which are matlab function block and display. Also, array "a" is included in ports and data manager. My matlab function blocks is below. function y=fcn global a a=a+1; y=a; When I run this simulation, I expect to see [2 2;2 2] on the display block but it is not the case. The value in the display block increments with time. How should I change my code to do exactly what I want it to do? Thanks! You're saying use the global value for a, and adding 1 to each value, each time the block is called. Why do you expect the value to remain constant? Phil. "Phil Goddard" <phil@goddardconsulting.ca> wrote in message <jqbhkc$kag$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > > You're saying use the global value for a, and adding 1 to each value, each time the block is called. > Why do you expect the value to remain constant? > > Phil. ...

Difference between <linux/msg.h> and <sys/msg.h>
Hi, I wanna know the difference between /usr/include/linux/msg.h and /usr/include/sys/msg.h. Actually, if i put <sys/msg.h> as my header file the code does't compile and the reason is the "struct msqid" structure is different than solaris. It doesn't have "struct msg msg_first" structure in it, where as /usr/include/linux/msg.h has that. So, where should i use <linux/msg.h> and where <sys/msg.h> ???? Thanx in advance rgds abhi ...

Matlab pump control
I need to use the Matlab for controling water pump speed which will control water level in a small tank. Water pump (windshield-water pump, 12v) is connected to DC-DC converter controller which is control by Matlab (0-5V). Water level is messured by pressure sensor and this is INPUT. So this is what i need from Matlab: When input in Matlab is 0-0.5V, OUT must be 5V. When IN is 2.5V, OUT must be 3V. If Input then raises, OUT must decrease for 0.5V. If it raises again, then OUT must again decrease by 0.5V. And so on. If Input lowers then OUT must raise for 0.5V. And if it sill raises, again 0.5V increase in OUT and so on... When IN is 4V, OUT must be 0V. So if someone can help me to write code in Matlab that will do that. Thank You. ...

hist from matlab to simulink
Hello everyone, I am trying to create a block model on simulink wich operate as the function histc(x,edges) on matlab. is there a toolbox or a block that can help me? i have few problems: 1. i cant locate rand number block inside a loop 2. i don't how much numbers i need to create with rand() (on histc) 3. how can i locate the range of number on the edges scale? thank you for any help "boris " <7kinamon@gmail.com> wrote in message <hm0cl6$43b$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello everyone, > I am trying to create a block model on simulink wich operate as the function histc(x,edges) on matlab. > is there a toolbox or a block that can help me? > i have few problems: > 1. i cant locate rand number block inside a loop > 2. i don't how much numbers i need to create with rand() (on histc) > 3. how can i locate the range of number on the edges scale? > > thank you for any help Hi Boris, there is a histogram block in the Signal Processing Blockset. >> doc dspblks/histogram Wayne i know i tried to use it, the problem is that on this block you can only choose the range of numbers and the resolution. histc(x,edges) on matlab allows you to set the scale mark with the edges vector. on the histogram block there ain't option to input this vector "boris " <7kinamon@gmail.com> wrote in message <hm0u6c$ijd$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > i know i tried to use it, the problem is that on this block you can...

MATLAB simulink unit
Hi Friends, I am trying to simulate a rotating shaft using two mass model. In that I have came accross the units for Shaft Mass Moment of Inertia (Kg/m^2) which intrun states the unit of Mass Moment of Inertia as Kg/m^2. Please clarify this. Regards Badri Hi Badrinath, I am not sure if this unit computation is a consequence of your modeling. The moment of inertia should have the units like kg-m^2 and not kg/m^2. Thanks, Saurabh "Badrinath " <vb@agse.dk> wrote in message <hjt35u$bn8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi Friends, > > I am trying to simulate a rotating shaft using two mass model. In that I have came accross the units for Shaft Mass Moment of Inertia (Kg/m^2) which intrun states the unit of Mass Moment of Inertia as Kg/m^2. > > Please clarify this. > > Regards > Badri Hi Saurabh, is there any way that I can upload the screen shot. As the unit which is noted here is as kg/m^2 which is quite wiered. Regards Badri "Saurabh Mahapatra" <saurabh.mahapatra@mathworks.com> wrote in message <hk332i$9ug$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi Badrinath, > > I am not sure if this unit computation is a consequence of your modeling. The moment of inertia should have the units like kg-m^2 and not kg/m^2. > > Thanks, > > Saurabh > > "Badrinath " <vb@agse.dk> wrote in message <hjt35u$bn8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > Hi Friends, > > > > I am try...

Running Simulink in MatLab
Dear All, I have a simulink model that I need to run through an m-file, I have been using the sim command for that sake but the problem now, is that my m-file contains a function and I want to to include this sim command within the function. Everytime, I try to do that Mat-Lab gives me errors. Can any one help me through this issue:) Thank you all in advance for the help. Best Regards, Haitham Bou Ammar "Haitham BouAmmar" <haitham_bouammar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hj4lfg$b94$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Dear All, > I have a simulink model that I need to run through an m-file, I have been > using the sim command for that sake but the problem now, is that my m-file > contains a function and I want to to include this sim command within the > function. Everytime, I try to do that Mat-Lab gives me errors. And those errors would be ... ? > Can any one help me through this issue:) If you're using workspace variables as parameters in your simulation, you need to change the SrcWorkspace option using SIMSET to tell the simulation to look in your function for those parameters. That's just a guess, though -- seeing the specific text of the error messages will greatly help troubleshooting this. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ Hey Steve, ??? Error using ==> sim Error evaluating parameter 'Value' in 'va/Input1': Erro...

Matlab Engine and Control
Hello! I have a standalone C++ program , and I would like to 1.transfer some measurement data (arrays with doubles) from it to Matlab 2.perform the controler design into matlab (requires interaction with the user) 3.after finding the required controler, transfer the controler data back to the c++ program The thing is that I want to only start the c++ program and run it, and it should call the matlab controller design routine where the user will decide for the best controller, and then the user should save the controller data (e.g. optimal control gain matrix), this data should pass into c++ and the c++ program should continue its job. From the resources i have found, I will have to use the Matlab Engine as I want to call Matlab functions from a c++ program. Am i on the right track here? And is what I described above, possible? For the c++ programming I am using MS Visual Studio 2005 and the Matlab is r2009b. Thank you! Hi there, I am assuming that the user interaction will happen in the MATLAB session window. Such an interaction is possible on Windows by setting using the engSetVisible function. The interaction between the C/C++ program and the MATLAB Engine is that of a client-server. The client(your program) initiates "actions" and the MATLAB engine serves its needs. No matter what MATLAB function you try to run within this MATLAB session, you need to always maintain control from within your C++ application. One approach is that the MATLAB functio...

simulink matlab code
hello everyone. I m working on simulink based model for transient stability analysis of a multi-machine system. i have completely constructed the model using basic simulink blocks. But i m not able to include a program in the model to run the matlab model. I tried writing a program in a m-file and then executing the model still its not working. I get the same waveforms for all fault clearing time. Pls can anyone help ...

how to control an on off device through matlab?
i want to control an external device (say a small fan or led lights) through matlab. That is conditional on-off operation of such devices through usb interface.Plz help. Thanks in advance. On 12/9/2011 6:36 AM, ashish dewaker wrote: > i want to control an external device (say a small fan or led lights) through matlab. >That is conditional on-off operation of such devices through usb interface.Plz help. Thanks in advance. try labjack http://labjack.com/u12 it has matlab interface ...

GUI and Simulink matlab
good evening all I have a GUI which orders a model of simulink, however I have to try to build a GUI which orders several models of simulink (links), but I finely find difficulties in the popone and callback! thus how to make a GUI which contains pop-up menu(links) which orders models of simulink? I votres assistances waits ...

MATLAB /SIMULINK question
I would like to ask how do i read the spectrum scope output in simulink its y axis is in dB from 0 to -100 and x axis from 0 to 0.5 in Hz. I find it weird since my filter response is surpossed to at much higher freq but the output on scope shows response within range of 0 to 0.5 on x axis in units of Hz On 22 Mar, 08:03, "Bryan" <s...@xilinx.com> wrote: > I would like to ask how do i read the spectrum scope output in simulink > its y axis is in dB from 0 to -100 and x axis from 0 to 0.5 in Hz. > > I find it weird since my filter response is surpossed to at much higher freq > but the output on scope shows response within range of 0 to 0.5 on x axis in > units of Hz Seems to me that the sampling frequency hasn't been set? If you don't set it yurself, a good implementation of an analyzer will use a default value instead. Fs = 1 Hz is a natural choise for such a default value. Rune ...

How to execute Simulink from Matlab?
Hi, In my university matlab is installed in computer labs but I don't know how to execute simulink.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. "Berel " <ferrobu@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hct6pb$bmh$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > In my university matlab is installed in computer labs but I don't know how to execute simulink.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. If you have Simulink installed just type 'simulink' in the command line (without the quotation marks) and press enter. James "Berel " <ferrobu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hct6pb$bmh$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi, > In my university matlab is installed in computer labs but I don't know how > to execute simulink.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. > http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/gs/gs_intropage.html http://www.mathworks.com/academia/student_center/tutorials/simulink-launchpad.html HTH, Arnaud ...

Control Excel from Matlab
Hello I am running an optimization and I would like to store the results of each iteration in a SEPARATE worksheet in excel. Please find below the short version of the code relevant to the excel part. I&#8217;m trying to get a collection of 50 sheets, named &#8220;Calc1&#8221; to &#8220;Calc50&#8221; with the appropriate data in each of them. For some reason After 2 counts the data gets overwritten on the same sheet. Please advice. Thanks Tuli ============ CODE STARTS ================ % This works checking the loop % % Test_xbit=1 % % X= VARIABLES VALUES % E:\Quick\20100316_0343PM_Create_Structure_Type_Organized_Symmetry_Arje\Matlab % Create_Structure_Type_Organized_Symmetry_Loop_20100513_0307PM.m - TBD % location of 3 quarters % % 1. Open file using Dialog % 2. Check existence of directory, lock and auto % 3. if exists then Delete % 4. Sets Project % 5. Sets Project % 6. Sets Design % 7. Creates a Box % 8. SaveAs % 9. Quit Application % % UPDATES % % 20100526 - LIFT LAYER 1 BY ddz TO AVOID SHORT % 20100524 - use fixed directories % 20100524 - defined Q=fo/(f2-f1) as goal function % 20100513 - Matlab_HFSS_Create_Box WORKS! % 20100514 - Change names to an array % 20100528 - Use Brad's routine % 20100528 - Export Z also % had 8 numbers now 16 % made sure the connector is not shorted. ALWAYS the xbit of maximum index % THIS WORKS. SOLID PROBLEMS APPEAR IN 3rd CALC. MOVE TO HEMISPHERE % 20100531 0217PM works OK. now need cha...

Graphics.h in Matlab
Hi Everyone, I want to generate graphics somewhat similar to color indications for volume in a CD player over live video in Simulink. For this, I want to generate a series of unfilled rectangles over the live video. However, for the filling, I would be giving external input through keyboard. I understood the process of calling external C function in Simulink, but am not able to generate my own Simulink block. I am pasting my code below. The LCC compiler in Matlab throws an error that it could not find include file <graphics.h> %========== Code for generating Simulink block================ def=legacy_code('initialize') % The C and H files where the external code is defined def.IncPaths = {'C:\Dev-Cpp\'}; def.HeaderFiles = {'Test_2.h'}; def.SourceFiles = {'C:\Dev-Cpp\Markers_10062010.cpp'}; % The name of the created S-Function def.SFunctionName = 'ex_sfun_draw_my_markers'; % Defines the function interface, inputs, return values and parameters def.OutputFcnSpec = ['draw_my_markers()']; legacy_code('sfcn_cmex_generate',def) legacy_code('compile',def) legacy_code('slblock_generate',def) %============= End of Simulink Block Generating Code ============= %==============Code for generating Graphics in C++ ============== #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <graphics.h> #include "Test_2.h" void draw_my_markers() { int lr,ud,rl,du,block_12,block_3,block_6,block...

Valve control
Hello, I am still trying to figure out a method of controlling a discharge valve for compressor testing.&nbsp; The valve is controlled by a slider, but when it hits a certain point of being closed, the compressor surges.&nbsp; At that surge point, I want the user to click a button, and then have the valve slowly open while the data is being sent to&nbsp;a file.&nbsp; This way, the data is recorded and the valve opens to prevent damage to the compressor all at the click of one button.&nbsp; I have the VI up and running, all except for the opening part of the valve.&nbsp; I have included a simple example of where I am going with the valve control.&nbsp; Any advice would be appreciated, for then I can implement that code for the valve opening into the rest of my programming. &nbsp; Thank you, &nbsp; &nbsp; Jmc Valve control.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/198874/1/Valve control.vi ...

Printer Control Language to Matlab
Are there any matlab tricks for interfacing directly to a printer using printer control language? I know the printers are active on the LPT ports. ...

simulink model of UPFC controller
Dear sir, I am getting continious error while modelling the controller of UPFC (PI Type). Pl send me the related information Ajit Patil ...

Control Matlab event loop ?
Hi, I have a question as to whether one can programmatically control Matlab event loop? First, is there a way to stop or pause Matlab execution via an automated command, or via a button press. I know that upon execution of pause(), redraw() etc functions, Matlab will check its event queue and execute pending items in that queue. However, those commands have to be explicitly inserted into the Matlab code. Is there a way to make Matlab respond to user interrupt (button press? or the like?) Second, given that the only way to do this is to put pause()/redraw() etc into Matlab, how does one add things to the event queue. For example, if I am starting Matlab engine from C, and then run a long calculation in Matlab, and put a pause() inside matlab routine, how can I add things to the event queue? ... by calling evalString() or similar from C. Could that add things to the event queue to be executed by Matlab when it reaches pause() statement? Any help appreciated, patrycja Patrycja wrote: > Hi, > > I have a question as to whether one can programmatically control Matlab > event loop? > > First, is there a way to stop or pause Matlab execution via an > automated command, or via a button press. I know that upon execution of > pause(), redraw() etc functions, Matlab will check its event queue and > execute pending items in that queue. However, those commands have to be > explicitly inserted into the Matlab code. Is there a way to make Matlab > re...

Web resources about - H-infinity controller in Simulink - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Control theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For control theory in linguistics, see control (linguistics) . For control theory in psychology and sociology, see control theory (sociology) ...

ATI Technical Training Professional Development Catalog Of All Courses
HOME SCHEDULE COURSES BLOG SEARCH PRE-REGISTER CONTACTS eUPDATES ATI — Who We Are Contact ATI Courses List Of ATI Courses Attendees Testimonials ...

IBM sets new tape storage record
A new breakthrough by IBM Research and Fuji Film has produced a low-cost particulate magnetic tape with a record density of 123 billion bits ...

IBM News room - 2015-04-09 IBM Research Sets New Record for Tape Storage - United States
IBM Press Room - IBM scientists have demonstrated an areal recording density of 123 billion bits of uncompressed data per square inch on low ...

Hong Kong Academic Library Link
Taking care of the uninsured : a path to reform / by James D. Chesney ... [et al.]Chesney, James D; 362.10425 C425T 2008; hkbu: Why buy the cow? ...

Flutter
FLUTTER :: THE FLYING NEMESIS When flying in an airplane, many of us with a window seat cansee the wing flexing up and down. Some of us are ...

IEEE - Fellow Class of 1991
Fellow Class of 1991

Institute of Avionics and Aeronautics-Air University
The state-of-the-art laboratory facilities being established at IAA aim to undertake high end research in avionics and aerospace systems and ...

IBM claims new areal density record with 220TB tape tech
Big Blue working to add cold storage to OpenStack Swift

Control theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about control theory in engineering. For control theory in linguistics, see control (linguistics) . For control theory in psychology ...