How to add a dot above a letter?

Hi, everyone:

How are you,
I want to add a dot above a letter, such as G(. above the letter G),
by .m program, does anybody know how to write the program?

Thanks in advance,

undersun
0
matlab701 (9)

On Jun 8, 8:37 am, undersun <matlab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone:
>
> How are you,
> I want to add a dot above a letter, such as G(. above the letter G),
> by .m program, does anybody know how to write the program?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> undersun

I think there is no way to get it will programming, but you can use
interpreter such as Tex or LaTex, for example, 'a_n' can be shown as
'a' with a subscript letter 'n'.

0
damayi (129)
6/8/2007 1:11:35 AM
text(0.5,0.5,'$\dot{d}ot$','interpreter','latex','fontsize',16)

Shaun
0
Shaun
6/8/2007 1:16:06 AM
Thanks Shaun for your reply, however, it does not work in Matlab
Version 6.5. Do you have another idear to achieve that?
Many thanks,

undersun

 Shaun wrote:

> text(0.5,0.5,'$\dot{d}ot$','interpreter','latex','fontsize',16)
>
> Shaun
0
matlab701 (9)