How to load and save values from m file and then manipulate by calling fom command window without running all the m file again

Dear friends,

please help me in this problem. i ran a progam which takes comparatively long time. i have ti run the program again and again for checking differen parameters. i know there is a way of saving the data some where, like writn save data.mat at the end and then loading from the command window like load data.mat, but i m not sure about the syntax, without running all the m file over again. ImageAnalyst pointed out a method but i donot folow that, i tried over but could not get my expected result. could some body please help me ni this? i just want to save my time, today i spent the whole day in simulation, and could only do 5 runs :(. this is huge wastage of time

Thanks

"salman " <salmanabdullah9@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear friends,
>
> please help me in this problem. i ran a progam which takes comparatively
> long time. i have ti run the program again and again for checking differen
> parameters. i know there is a way of saving the data some where, like
> writn save data.mat at the end and then loading from the command window
> like load data.mat, but i m not sure about the syntax, without running all
> the m file over again. ImageAnalyst pointed out a method but i donot folow
> that, i tried over but could not get my expected result. could some body
> please help me ni this? i just want to save my time, today i spent the
> whole day in simulation, and could only do 5 runs :(. this is huge wastage
> of time

Call your function with output arguments, then you don't have to save them
within your file. You could SAVE them at the command line (or in the
"engine" script or function that calls your function for the various
parameter values.) Define your function like:

function [firstOutput, secondOutput, thirdOutput] =
myfunctionname(firstInput, secondInput, thirdInput, ... ) % etc

Assign values to firstOutput, secondOutput, and thirdOutput inside
myfunctionname, then call it like:

[y1, y2, y3] = myfunctionname(x1, x2, x3);
save('mymatfile', 'y1', 'y3')

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)
9/21/2011 1:17:11 PM
"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <j5co4m$h8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> "salman " <salmanabdullah9@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Dear friends,
> >
> > please help me in this problem. i ran a progam which takes comparatively
> > long time. i have ti run the program again and again for checking differen
> > parameters. i know there is a way of saving the data some where, like
> > writn save data.mat at the end and then loading from the command window
> > like load data.mat, but i m not sure about the syntax, without running all
> > the m file over again. ImageAnalyst pointed out a method but i donot folow
> > that, i tried over but could not get my expected result. could some body
> > please help me ni this? i just want to save my time, today i spent the
> > whole day in simulation, and could only do 5 runs :(. this is huge wastage
> > of time
>
> Call your function with output arguments, then you don't have to save them
> within your file. You could SAVE them at the command line (or in the
> "engine" script or function that calls your function for the various
> parameter values.) Define your function like:
>
> function [firstOutput, secondOutput, thirdOutput] =
> myfunctionname(firstInput, secondInput, thirdInput, ... ) % etc
>
> Assign values to firstOutput, secondOutput, and thirdOutput inside
> myfunctionname, then call it like:
>
> [y1, y2, y3] = myfunctionname(x1, x2, x3);
> save('mymatfile', 'y1', 'y3')
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

Dear Steven,

does it mean to call function with specific parameters from the command window? i actually want to save my time by not calling tyhe function again anad again, as the FDTD like methods need much time. instead i want to save the data once and then whatever parameter i want to change, i just retrieve the saved data and plug in the new parametr instead of the old one and get the result. is trhis possible?

Problem creating animation output file from Matlab m-file
I have a Matlab m-file that reads in my data and successfully displays to the screen an animation of the data. Now, I’m attempting to generate an animation *output file*, so that I can replay this animation in a portable (e.g. .gif ) format on other non-Matlab PCs. At present, the code that I show below *does* generate an “animation” output file (of several MB in size, where one component frame is several kB). However, the problem seems to be that the output “animation” file just contains hundreds of the same frame (which is the final frame of the entire animation), rather than the correct, individual animation frames. I’ve attempted to follow the example code shown in this Matlab Solutions link: How can I create animated GIF images in Matlab? http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-48KECO/?solution=1-48KECO and here is a simplification of my code (I omitted much of my correctly-working animation code, and included the full new animation-file-generating code): ------------------------------------------------------- filename = 'myAnimation.gif'; for i=1:Endval % calculate and plot animation to screen % ... set(plot(x,y,'b',x,y,'bo', xtarget, ytarget, 'rx'),'LineWidth',3); drawnow; % new animation-file-generating code frame = getframe(1); im = frame2im(frame); [imind,cm] = rgb2ind(im,256); imwrite(imind,cm,filename,'gif','WriteMode&...

Execute m-file without starting Matlab
Hello, I would like to execute a Matlab m-file several times from LabView. I want to start Matlab only once at the beginning and then leave it opened. If I use the SystemExecution.vi, I can use the system instruction to execute the script, but this also starts Matlab. I don't think that using Math Script Node is a good idea, since the Matlab code is huge and consists of lots of m-files, therefore I don't want to paste the whole code into the Script Node. How can I do this? Regards, Gerald Hi Gerald, &nbsp; Some alternatives to consider: - You could try invoking your .m file script from MathScript by calling it from the MathScript node rather than inserting the entire script. To do&nbsp;so, you would save your script(s) in a folder that's part of the MathScript search path. (See the help for&nbsp;the path command (<a href="http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvtextmath/msfunc_path/" target="_blank">here</a>) for more info about this search path.) - LabVIEW includes a "MATLAB Script&nbsp;Node" that allows you to call on an installed copy of The Math Works Inc. MATLAB� software to execute your m file scripts. This node coexists with LabVIEW graphical code as a "script node," a rectangular region that you can add to your LabVIEW block diagrams and use to enter or load .m files. When the node executes, LabVIEW calls the MATLAB software to execute the .m file script. See this &l...

Ignore the header running m file from command line
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/142342 The same exact question, except it didn't solve my problem... I don't want to save all the ouputs in a file. I would like to get rid off the header (matlab...) can I do that? Thanks.. ...

Runaway log file when running matlab -r batch_script.m
I am running MatLab 2010b on Ubuntu Linux. Every time I run my batch script using matlab -r on the Linux command line, the script appears to run to completion, but then (in the log file, after all of the script output) I get the following error: Warning: Connection to the X11 Display Server (:0.0) has been lost. No more graphics windows can no longer be displayed in this session. Graphics Objects can still be printed, and all commands should still work. We recommend that you try to save your current session and exit > In run_sim_output_cbrn at 12 ??? Operation terminated by user during ==> run_sim_output_cbrn at 12 >> Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor Invalid file descriptor etc.... The phrase "Invalid file descriptor" is output continuously until my disk is full (creating an enormous log file). At first I ran the script like this: > nohup matlab -nojvm -r batch_script.m -logfile batch.log & Then I tried it again by putting the matlab command (matlab -nojvm -r batch_script.m -logfile batch.log) in a shell script called run_matlab_batch.cmd and then doing > nohup run_matlab_batch.cmd & In both cases I end up with the same problem (nohup.out and batch.log grow with "Invalid file descriptor" until the disk gets full and the process crashes). Thanks for any help on this one. Aaron Schurger ...

Calling .m files
Hallo, I get totally confused when using strings (in general). Now I have this problem: I want to choose which simulations to run. This is the idea for the program: %choose which model to run: ana=1; gsk=0; gsc=0; choicesims=[ana gsk gsc] sims={'modelana' 'modelgsk' 'modelgsc'} for is=1:length(sims); if choicesims(is)==1; run(sims(is)); else; end Of course the programs to run are called 'modelana' etc. If i just do "run('modelana')" it works, but not if I do "run(sims(1))". To me both seem very much equivalent. But of course, I am wrong. So what should I change?? Thank you in advance!!! :-) On 10/27/2011 1:52 AM, Sargondjani wrote: > Hallo, > > I get totally confused when using strings (in general). Now I have this problem: I want to choose which simulations to run. This is the idea for the program: > > %choose which model to run: > ana=1; > gsk=0; > gsc=0; > > choicesims=[ana gsk gsc] > sims={'modelana' 'modelgsk' 'modelgsc'} > > for is=1:length(sims); > if choicesims(is)==1; > run(sims(is)); > else; > end > > Of course the programs to run are called 'modelana' etc. If i just do "run('modelana')" it works, but not if I do "run(sims(1))". > To me both seem very much equivalent. But of course, I am wrong. So what should I change?? >...

running Level2 M-file S-function in accelerator without tlc
hello, I have a level2 m-file S-function in a modelReference. I want to run the modelRef in accelerator but I always get the following error: "The corresponding 'genpred_trajectory_3D.tlc' file for the M S-function 'genpred_trajectory_3D' in block 'modelRef_Trajectory_Gen_Pred_v2_1bis/Level-2 M-file S-Function' must be located in the current working directory, the M S-function directory 'F:\PRIVATE_DATA\st26845\SIMBOX\A380\SCHEMA\v3.0_trajpred', or the directory 'F:\PRIVATE_DATA\st26845\SIMBOX\A380\SCHEMA\v3.0_trajpred\tlc_c'." I've seen on the online help that a tlc was mandatory to generate code from a lvl2 M-file S-function with rtw but not to run such functions in accelerator. I've used the block.SetAccelRunOnTLC(false) command in my setup function, but no effect. Did I miss something ? Did anyone already have this problem before ? thanks in advance for your responses. Laurent According to, http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/bsp24qn-1.html a TLC file must be specified (to inline the S-Function) when using a level 2 m-code S-function in a referenced model with Accelerator mode. Phil. hello Phil, Thank you for your answer. Running a model in accelerator or a model reference in accelerator is apparently not the same thing. if a TLC is not required to accelerate a model containing a Level-2 MATLAB S-function (http://www.mathworks.fr/help/toolbox/simulink/sfg/f7-67622.html), it is neede...

Matlab 2011b hangs 5-6 seconds after running small m-files
Dear all, i did not have this problem with previous Matlab releases. My problem is that since I have the 2011b release every time I run a m-file it hangs 5-6 seconds after all the computation are performed. In those 5-6 seconds I cannot do anything, neither checking workspace or write in the command window or using the editor. I tried to create minimal examples to understand when it does that and it looks that the problem is related with figures. The following code never hangs (I tried 10 times): close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; The following code always hangs: close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; figure and also the following code always hangs: close all clear all clc a= 1:1:100000; plot(a(1:1000)) This is very annoying. Expecially when you are "debugging" your code or trying different inputs. Any suggestion? thanks Alberto "Alberto " <canestrelli@idra.unipd.it> wrote in message news:jmkcg9$54$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Dear all, > i did not have this problem with previous Matlab releases. My problem is > that since I have the 2011b release every time I run a m-file it hangs > 5-6 seconds after all the computation are performed. In those 5-6 seconds > I cannot do anything, neither checking workspace or write in the command > window or using the editor. I tried to create minimal examples to > understand when it does that and it looks that the problem is related with &...

how to convert .p files into .m files
Hi All, Can any one help me how to convert .p files into .m files. Thanks In Advance for u help. Murali. "Murali Mohan" <murali.sku@gmail.com> wrote in message <fsqkk8$5b2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi All, > Can any one help me how to convert .p files into .m files. > > > Thanks In Advance for u help. > Murali. There has been quite a lot of forum activity on this subject lately. As far as I can tell what you want to do is (with perhaps the exception of the MathWorks)impossible. P Code was designed to enable Matlab to run an encrypted file, so that source code could be distributed, without endangering the protection of the authors intellectual property. It would be a complete waste of time if you could write to the Forum and say can you decrypt this code, so I can see what the original author wants to protect and get an answer. Regards Dave Robinson Murali, is it possible you have a P-file that won't work for some reason? If so, a little more background might be helpful in leading you to some solution. In article <fsqlrh$47e$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Dave Robinson <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote: >P Code was designed to enable Matlab to run an encrypted >file, so that source code could be distributed, without >endangering the protection of the authors intellectual >property. No, pcode() just pre-parses code, it doesn't encrypt it. But wi...

unable to convert from m-file to .exe file
hi matlab users, I did a GUI and i am trying to convert it .exe. But it shows error.But other GUI are giving .exe output except this gui in same matlab machine.I am giving my code and error. >> mcc -mv HF_Radar_Application.m Compiler version: 4.15 (R2011a) Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\mcc.enc Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\images\mcc.enc Processing D:\Dup_hf\HF_Radar_Application.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\shared\imageslib\mcc.enc Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\guide\guideopts.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\winfun\actxcontrolselect.fig Processing C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\matlab\winfun\actxcontrolcreateproperty.fig Processing include files... 2 item(s) added. Processing directories installed with MCR... The file mccExcludedFiles.log contains a list of functions excluded from the CTF archive. 2 item(s) added. Generating MATLAB path for the compiled application... Created 45 path items. Begin validation of MEX files: Sat Feb 11 01:26:35 2012 Validating 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.mexw64'. Found MATLAB file 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.m'. MEX file 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox\compiler\componentinfo.mexw64' is valid. It contains 'mexFunction.' Validating 'C:\Pro...

mat file, m files icons etc.
Hi, I have been loading different versions of matlab and in the process the icons that are associated with mat files, m files etc. got disoriented. All of them are now shown as the same: the standard matlab icon. How can I revert back to the original icon displays? I have Windows 8. Thanks, Luching. ...

how to change .m file to independent .exe file
I know that I can change m file to .exe file but the file need Matlab compiler to be installed in the other machine. Is there a way to create independent exe file from .m file even if it is larger than usual but does't need the compiler "Namo " <namo1983@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:idigt5$o28$1@fred.mathworks.com... > I know that I can change m file to .exe file but the file need Matlab > compiler to be installed in the other machine. No, it requires the MCR to be installed. That's different from requiring MATLAB Compiler to be installed. > Is there a way to create independent exe file from .m file even if it is > larger than usual but does't need the compiler You could try using Embedded MATLAB, but that would put some additional limitations on your code. http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/eml/eml_product_page.html -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

M-file run configurations
Hi all, I quickly searched the Matlab Help and the group, but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Does anybody know if it's possible (and how) to transport my M-file run configurations from one computer to another? I run Matlab in two different computers and would like both to have the same run configurations. Thanks in advance, J.N. In article <608714e7-4556-4151-bd07-4d4b8250d7ef@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, J.N. <joao.natali@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anybody know if it's possible (and how) to transport my M-file >run configurations from one computer to another? I run Matlab in two >different computers and would like both to have the same run >configurations. Which "run configurations" are you referring to? If you are referring to your preferences (e.g., which syntax colors to use, which m-lint messages are active), then on Unix systems, look under the .matlab directory of your home directory for matlab.prf; on Windows systems, look in your Documents and Preferences folder for something appropriate. -- "And believe me, I was very lousy yesterday. I had nothing to say, and, by God, I said it." -- Walter Wellesley Smith On Mar 3, 3:38 pm, rober...@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson) wrote: > In article <608714e7-4556-4151-bd07-4d4b8250d...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, > > J.N. <joao.nat...@gmail.com> wrote: > >Does anybody know if ...

reading matlab .m file
Hello, I have a signal in matlab .m format and I want to read it by using LabVIEW for further processing. In matlab_file_reader you can see my approach. As documentation I have used the document Mat-File format (you can download it from http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/pdf_doc/matlab/matfile_format.pdf) The signal is also attached bellow, I change the extention from.m to .txt to be able to attach the file As you can see in the Endian Indicator of the Header Flag Field has a value of "IM" which indicates that the signal should be read by inverting the bytes order. I perform that and I start to read the values. On the vi attached only the two first values are readed. The values that I obtain are: value 1 = 6 value 2 = 1 and they should be (when the signal is readed with matlab - load(signal) command): value 1 = 0.6736 value 2 = -0.0911 as you can see there is something wrong. The data type that I read from the Sub Element Tags are 32-Bit Unsigned and 32-Bit signed for the first two values respectively, something that can not be if you see the expected values. Does anyone know where the problem could be? matlab_file_reader2.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/283953/1/matlab_file_reader2.vi signal.txt: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/283953/2/signal.txt Hi, &nbsp; I have been looking at this for a while now and yes you have missed out the array subset flags, array size, and array name registers.&nbsp; Once you process...

how to load file in GT.M?
how do i load a file in GT.M? i involed mupip and den load. upon writing da input file, it is reading the file but is showing an error and not loading the file. m i missing something in da process of loading a file? do we need to create a schema? if yes, how? On 8 Jun., 09:45, mote <saradaprasanna.mis...@gmail.com> wrote: > how do i load a file in GT.M? i involed mupip and den load. upon > writing da input file, it is reading the file but is showing an error > and not loading the file. m i missing something in da process of > loading a file? do we need to create a schema? if yes, how? i guess you want to run a M-Program like: START ;Hello World Program W "Hello World",! Q this is done by mumps -run ^helloworld.m Regards Jens On Jun 8, 3:45=A0am, mote <saradaprasanna.mis...@gmail.com> wrote: > how do i load a file in GT.M? i involed mupip and den load. upon > writing da input file, it is reading the file but is showing an error > and not loading the file. m i missing something in da process of > loading a file? do we need to create a schema? if yes, how? In general, the more specific your question, the easier it is for someone to provide a specific answer, and the more willing they will be to answer your question. To load a file in GT.M requires an appropriate value for the gtmroutines environment variable so that a process can find the file. Let me suggest that you take a walk through the latest version of the Accultura...

calling vgxstructural.m file
I'm using R2011b & found that I couldn't use vgxvarx for incorporating MA(q). Following vgxvarx documents, I tried calling vgxstructural.m file by entering help at the command line. However, it returns message that such file couldn't be found. Is it a problem in my R2011b, or is there another way to retrieve vgxstructural.m file? Thx alot b4! ...

Need help to convert .m file to .cpp file
Hi I write an AES module with matlab I have several files (functions) and one maiin function (file) which contain: three main (API) functions: Init Encrypt Decrypt I want to compile this into c/cpp lib file (not dll) How can I do it ? when I tried to compile with mcc -p -W cpplib -T link:lib I got a strange files which do not contain my 3 api functions. Why ? And how do I compile it ? ...

Save Labview tree Control to file and Load from file
I want to save all of the information from my Labview (8.2) tree control to a file and be able to read it back from a file and re-populate the tree control.&nbsp; I am using different symbols as well as multiple columns and level of children in my control.&nbsp; Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? &nbsp; Thanks Steve M. &nbsp; tree pic.jpg: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/228320/1/tree pic.jpg ...

M times M = M?
Suppose M is a finite state machine. Is the product of M times M always equal to M? Yes, because if L is the lanaguage of M then the question becomes "L intersect L = L?". But is there other ways to prove this? >Yes, because if L is the lanaguage of M then the question becomes "L >intersect L = L?". But is there other ways to prove this? I believe what you're looking for is the notion of isomorphism. You can try to map the states and transitions of M to those of MxM in such a way that the transitions between the mapped states are exactly the mappings of the transitions between their originals. -- Reinier ...

Problems running a compiled .m file
Hello, I am using Matlab 7.0 and i experienced the following problem. From a correct .m script file (does exactly what is it supposed to do with no problems) I want to run a stand alone on my machine. As it is a script m file, it was changed into a function so it could be compiled. There two ways how to change such a script file into a function according to the Compiler manual and I tried both of them with the same resulting behaviour. After the file is compiled without any error or warning message I am experiencing the following problem. The first statements are exucuted and after this I get a message: "Error using ==> eq Array dimensions must match for binary array op. MATLAB:arrayDimensionsMustMatch" This message is returned when the app try to execute the following statement: if (X == 'abc' & Y(2) == 12) ... As the file is running on Matlab with no problem I am clueless where could be the catch. Has anyone experienced a similar situation? I am very grateful for any suggestion how to solve this issue. Thank you. b. If it works as an M-function, but not as a compiled M-funtion, there could be one of a few problems that I can suggest, firstly, make sure that you are compiling the correct version of the M-function. If you have other versions of the M-function in other directories (or other files of the same name in directories higher up in the matlab path) then you may be compiling the wrong file. next, if the function calls other functions ...

Running M File Script from GUI
I have created a GUI from which I want to execute an Mfile script once a push button is clicked. My GUI is used to define certain variables which are inputs into the script I am trying to execute. The variables I am defining in my GUI are transferring ok to the base workspace, but for some reason the script I am trying to execute will not find the variables that are defined in the workspace. I know the error is limited to the GUI because if I just run the script at the command prompt it executes fine. Is there something special I need to do to make a script called from a GUI run in the workspace? "Daniel " <daniel.j.berry@gm.com> wrote in message news:jgs4ge$jl4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > I have created a GUI from which I want to execute an Mfile script once a > push button is clicked. My GUI is used to define certain variables which > are inputs into the script I am trying to execute. The variables I am > defining in my GUI are transferring ok to the base workspace, but for some > reason the script I am trying to execute will not find the variables that > are defined in the workspace. I know the error is limited to the GUI > because if I just run the script at the command prompt it executes fine. > Is there something special I need to do to make a script called from a GUI > run in the workspace? When you call a script file from within a function, the script normally can only "see" and use variabl...

How to call an m file from an S function
I have an S function block that takes in a Source signal and generates the desired output. However I would like the S function to call an m file which loads an external dll and performs certain calculations before generating the output. Can anyone help me to implement such a system If you have an m-code S-Function then you call your m file in exactly the same way as in any other m-code. If you have a c-mex S-Function then you need to use the mexCallMATLAB API function. Phil. ...

How best to combine GUIDE fig and its m file into one file?
When I use GUIDE to make a GUI, it generates 2 files: foo.fig, and foo.m foo.m has the callbacks, which I edit and add my own code to it, and sometimes add additional new functions there as well. When I am done, it will be nice if there is a way, I can combine these 2 files into ONE m file, say FINAL.m, which is plain text, so that one only needs to worry about one file to download or send to someone or email it, instead of 2 files, that have to be together all the time, where one is binary and the other is text. It will make things easier from useability point of view. So that one can just run FINAL.m on matlab, and have the same functionality as running foo.m/foo.fig I.e. FINAL.m will contains the same code from foo.m, and the conversion of fig.m to matlab code, both in the same file. I still would keep original foo.fig and foo.m ofcourse, for the case if I want to do changes later to the GUI and such. Is it possible to do such a thing in Matlab? I have lots of pairs of such files [m,fig] files as I use GUIDE alot, and would be nice to combine them into individual files when I want to. thanks, --Nasser I don't see two files as a problem. Actually I have many files, including mat files for initializing the GUI/figure with settings that the user had on the last run, splash images, Excel templates, user guides, IQ/OQ/PQ documents, Quality incident logs, change logs, etc. "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org> wrote ...

How I find external calls of own m.files ?
Dear friends, after many years interruption I have forgotten how to find out which my own m-files are called from the body of my submitted earlier UPPSALATOR.m (with exception of uppsalator's subfunctions). Is this done by profile or some other command? Thanks a lot "vassili pastushenko" wrote in message <mmujfb$pui$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear friends, after many years interruption I have forgotten how to find out which my own m-files are called from the body of my submitted earlier UPPSALATOR.m (with exception of uppsalator's subfunctions). Is this done by profile or some other command? Thanks a lot Have you tried us' fdep file submittal from MATLABCENTRAL available here: <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/17291-fdep--a-pedestrian-function-dependencies-finder>> ...

Web resources about - How to load and save values from m file and then manipulate by calling fom command window without running all the m file again - comp.soft-sys.matlab

BBC claims “Jewish lobby” tries to manipulate Labour policy and opposes “mansion tax” - YouTube
The BBC News newspaper review on 8th November 2014 blamed the "Jewish Lobby" for subverting the Labour party's "principled stand" against Israel, ...

Age-old question: boffins find way to manipulate lifespan of mice by targeting hypothalamus
Scientists say they have found a brain region that controls physical ageing, and could target it to manipulate the lifespan of lab mice.

A powerful new way to manipulate DNA
Unusual DNA sequences found in bacterium part of sophisticated immune system to fight viruses.

Def Con: Hackers can virtually kill people, manipulate death records, Australian security expert says ...
A rush to register deaths online has made it simple for hackers to have someone who is alive declared dead by the authorities, an expert says. ...

How the Harper Government Manipulates Canadian History
We must pay tribute to the courage and sacrifices of our soldiers, past and present, and highlight their essential contribution to peace and ...

How Courvoisier and Unilever Manipulate the Senses
If you want to sample the most expensive sushi money can buy, but can't afford it or don't want to consume an endangered species, sensory marketing ...

Programmatic Has A Pulse: How Traffic And Bid Patterns Manipulate Exchanges
On any given day or month, the programmatic marketplace is filled with spiky peaks and valleys as CPMs rise and fall and as audiences ebb and ...

How ANZ were alleged to manipulate the BBSW
ANZ is alleged to have used its traders to manipulate the huge markets that determined a key market indicator rate. This is how ASIC says they ...

Manipulate wind and deflect your foes in Steelbound Sky
Steelbound Sky Manipulate wind and deflect your foes in Steelbound Sky is a story by AppAdvice.com AppAdvice - iPhone, iPad, iPod, App Reviews ...