JAR resource not found when calling Java from Matlab #2

Hi all

I was trying to construct a Java object in Matlab after making Matlab aware of the JAR file containing the class using javaaddpath(). That works so far. However, the Java code wants to access a resource file that also resides in this JAR using ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(fileName). When running the JAR from the command line, this works well, but not if run within Matlab.

After investigating a bit, I printed the runtime classpath when the JAR is called using System.getProperty("java.class.path"). Strangely, only Matlab JARs are listed in the runtime classpath, and the JAR file I added with javaaddpath() is missing! This means that apparently the JVM running in Matlab doesn't even "properly" know about the JAR and where to look for resources.

Any ideas on why the resource cannot be found and how to fix this?

Kind regards
Kaspar

"Kaspar " <kaspar.thommen.remove.this@ubs.com> wrote in message <h76386$675$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi all
>
> I was trying to construct a Java object in Matlab after making Matlab aware of the JAR file containing the class using javaaddpath(). That works so far. However, the Java code wants to access a resource file that also resides in this JAR using ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(fileName). When running the JAR from the command line, this works well, but not if run within Matlab.
>
> After investigating a bit, I printed the runtime classpath when the JAR is called using System.getProperty("java.class.path"). Strangely, only Matlab JARs are listed in the runtime classpath, and the JAR file I added with javaaddpath() is missing! This means that apparently the JVM running in Matlab doesn't even "properly" know about the JAR and where to look for resources.
>
> Any ideas on why the resource cannot be found and how to fix this?
>
> Kind regards
> Kaspar

Hi Kaspar,

Instead of using javaaddpath, edit classpath.txt and add your jar file to the end. I have seen other cases where it is necessary to use the static classpath rather than the dynamic classpath to get things to work.

Good Luck,

Donn
Donn,

Thanks for your suggestion - that's exactly what I tried, and it works! Still strange, though... I would really prefer to add the path dynamically.

Anyone else has an idea on this issue?

Kaspar

"Donn Shull" <donn.shull.no_spam@aetoolbox.com> wrote in message <h764n2$e9f$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Kaspar " <kaspar.thommen.remove.this@ubs.com> wrote in message <h76386$675$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi all
> >
> > I was trying to construct a Java object in Matlab after making Matlab aware of the JAR file containing the class using javaaddpath(). That works so far. However, the Java code wants to access a resource file that also resides in this JAR using ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(fileName). When running the JAR from the command line, this works well, but not if run within Matlab.
> >
> > After investigating a bit, I printed the runtime classpath when the JAR is called using System.getProperty("java.class.path"). Strangely, only Matlab JARs are listed in the runtime classpath, and the JAR file I added with javaaddpath() is missing! This means that apparently the JVM running in Matlab doesn't even "properly" know about the JAR and where to look for resources.
> >
> > Any ideas on why the resource cannot be found and how to fix this?
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Kaspar
>

> Hi Kaspar,
>
> Instead of using javaaddpath, edit classpath.txt and add your jar file to the end. I have seen other cases where it is necessary to use the static classpath rather than the dynamic classpath to get things to work.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Donn
"Kaspar " <kaspar.thommen.remove.this@ubs.com> wrote...
> Thanks for your suggestion - that's exactly what I tried, and it works! Still strange, though... I would really prefer to add the path dynamically.

We all would... This has been an ongoing nuisance with the Java classloader for a long time. MathWorks claims this is not a bug but an expected behavior (see here for example: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-1YFUFB/ ). While it may be the expected behavior with the current classloader, I think it should be modified. Anyway, until the classloader is modified in some future Matlab release, that's apparently the way things are...

Yair Altman
http://UndocumentedMatlab.com

0
altmanyDEL (1141)

[...]

Problems calling from Matlab a Matlab compiled dll #2
Hi, I'm trying to make a dll from an m-file and use the dll function calling from the workspace or from an m file using 2008A version: Step 1 function [output] = addizione (a,b) output = a+b; end Step 2 I compile it with matlab compiler mcc -l addizione I obtain addizione.dll, .lib, .h etc Step 3 load the newly created addizione.dll loadlibrary ('addizione','addizione') with the following warnings: Type 'LARGE_INTEGERPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 20522 of input from line 7673 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type '_TREEITEMPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 20944 of input from line 8095 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type 'PROPSHEETPAGEPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 21328 of input from line 8479 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type '_PSPPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 21329 of input from line 8480 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type 'PROPSHEETHEADERPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 21351 of input from line 8502 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type 'LARGE_INTEGER' was not found. Defaulting to type error. Found on line 21610 of input from line 8761 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\include\win.h Type 'L...

mex - matlab calls fortran which calls matlab which calls fortran
Dear All, I'm trying to link matlab and fortran with mex files and engine matlab, in linux OS. My general purpose is the following: 1) a matlab script A calls a mex function B based upon fortran source code 2) mex function B calls another function in matlab C within matlab engine 3) matlab routine C calls another mex file in fortran D While i'm able to do steps 2) and 3), I can't do step 1). Before to show the code, please reply to this simple question: Is it possible to build the overall process 1-3? On 8 Okt, 16:37, "Michele Catalano" <cata...@yahoo.it> wrote: > Dear All, > > I'm trying to link matlab and fortran with mex files and engine matlab, in linux OS. My general purpose is the following: > > 1) a matlab script A calls a mex function B based upon fortran source code > > 2) mex function B calls another function in matlab C within matlab engine > > 3) matlab routine C calls another mex file in fortran D > > While i'm able to do steps 2) and 3), I can't do step 1). Before to show the code, please reply to this simple question: > > Is it possible to build the overall process 1-3? I don't know if it is possible to do *all* of the above, but step 1) is trivial when the MEX function is 'simple'. And works correctly. To investigate what is going on, make some trivial functions A - D above, that only print some messages to the command line, like "Entering A - Calling B&qu...

Calling java class from matlab #2
Hello all, I need to call java class from m file. I included the javapath in classpath.txt, when i run the m file i get an error msg. ??? Error using ==> javaObjectEDT No class Main.class can be located on Java class path Error in ==> primary_pat4 at 313 javaObjectEDT('Main.class'); Can anybody help me to solve this problem. Niratha The javaObjectEDT function expect a class name, not the filename. If you did not have a fully qualified class name like : com.mycompany.project.Main, you probably can use 'Main' instead of 'Main.class'. Just make sure your classpath is properly set with MATLAB. Good luck, Ed. ...

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call functions in C shared libraries. The second one is to build C C++ code into binary MEX-files, which will be called from the MATLAB command line. For the first method, are the C shared libraries are just general ones, i.e. without change to their C code for matlab and compiled from general C compiler like gcc? Besides matlab and C C++ can communicate via writing and reading data to and from some file (e.g. mat file, text file). Having more than one ways to accomplish each of the goals here, I am specially confused about what are the cases to use which of them. Thanks and regards! ...

[...]

Develop web application with Matlab (calling matlab from PHP)
Hi all, I am doing a course project. Try to make phone upload some data to server through PHP script and make Matlab read this file (.txt or any file), process, and write a result file on server. After that, my phone can download the result. The key part is that can I use PHP to call matlab function? Or any mechanism I can use to call Matlab through server-end script? My server will be the local hosted server on Mac computer. Also, Matlab is installed on my mac too. Thanks you very much. On Oct 7, 11:54=A0am, Lucas Sun <feng...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am doing a course project. Try to make phone upload some data to > server through PHP script and make Matlab read this file (.txt or any > file), process, and write a result file on server. After that, my > phone can download the result. > > The key part is that can I use PHP to call matlab function? Or any > mechanism I can use to call Matlab through server-end script? My > server will be the local hosted server on Mac computer. Also, Matlab > is installed on my mac too. > > Thanks you very much. I m also finding this...... ...

Call my Java method from Matlab
Hi, I created a Java method and I am trying to run it in Matlab. First I cant modify the file classpath.txt, but its no problem I added the java path dynamically to: C:\Java\jdk1.7.0\Projects My second problem is that I cant import my class: I get the following error: ??? Error using ==> import Import argument 'Java_Matlab' cannot be found or cannot be imported. Any clue? Is it possible that Matlab cannot understand my class file? Is there any good documents to explain the whole process, at mathworks website they mostly speak about adding the path with no examples on adding your own class. The only post I found was one from MIT: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-413-error-correcting-codes-laboratory-spring-2004/tools/javamatlab.pdf Thank you all for the help "Rami AbouSleiman" <rdabousl@oakland.edu> wrote in message <j39n77$qg2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I created a Java method and I am trying to run it in Matlab. First I cant modify the file classpath.txt, but its no problem I added the java path dynamically to: > C:\Java\jdk1.7.0\Projects > > My second problem is that I cant import my class: I get the following error: > ??? Error using ==> import > Import argument 'Java_Matlab' cannot be found or cannot be imported. > > Any clue? Is it possible that Matlab cannot understand my class file? > Is there any good documents to explain the whole process, at mat...

Trouble calling java from Matlab
I am trying to use my class in matlab. I put it on the path (or tried) these ways. javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/') javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/MySound.class') javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/SoundPlayer.jar') but when I try dog = MySound(); or dog = whack.MySound(); or dog = SoundPlayer.whack.MySound() or dog = javaObject('MySound') or javaOject('MySound.class') I get a big fat error. I can call the built in Java classes okay, but I can't figure out how to call my own. I want to make an object of MySound.class or of SoundPlayer.whack.MySound. Anybody have any any tips for me? Thanks, and sorry for the stupid. --John "John " <durchfalldurchfall@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hdsio2$l39$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I am trying to use my class in matlab. > > I put it on the path (or tried) these ways. > > javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/') > javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/MySound.class') > javaaddpath('/Users/jsparger/Documents/MATLAB/SoundPlayer.jar') > > > but when I try > > dog = MySound(); > or > dog = whack.MySound(); > or > dog = SoundPlayer.whack.MySound() > or > dog = javaObject('MySound') or javaOject('MySound.class') > > I get a big fat error. > > I can call the built in Java classes okay, but I can't figu...

Calling java class from matlab
Hello everybody I have a java class, and I need to call it from matlab to implement a document. is that you have an idea? "najmaf najma" <fola_hm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:iq1tp8$la9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hello everybody > I have a java class, and I need to call it from matlab to implement a > document. is that you have an idea? http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f44062.html -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com this is my problem: this is the code: { package hello; import java.lang.String; public class HelloWorld { //package mypack; public String hello; public HelloWorld() { hello = "world"; } } } i called this class from matlab with: { function Test() test = HelloWorld(); end } it gives me the error: { ??? Undefined function or variable 'HelloWorld'. Error in ==> Test at 3 test = HelloWorld(); } my problem is: this is the code: { package hello; import java.lang.String; public class HelloWorld { //package mypack; public String hello; public HelloWorld() { hello = "world"; } } } i called this class from matlab with: { function Test() test = HelloWorld(); end } it gives me the error: { ??? Undefined function or variable 'HelloWorld'. Error in ==> Test at 3 test = HelloWorld(); } do you have any suggestions?? ...

Calling Matlab from Java #13
Hi, I'm trying to call Matlab functions from java via the Matlab Engine. It works fine as long as there are no Matlab GUI elements involved. But I need to call scripts which create a GUI and run then in their own Matlab window. Does anyone know if there are limitations to the type of scripts called via the matlab engine? Thanks for all your help :) On 9 Sep, 11:45, "Stephan Larws" <stephan.la...@iav.de> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to call Matlab functions from java via the Matlab Engine. It w= orks fine as long as there are no Matlab GUI elements involved. But I need = to call scripts which create a GUI and run then in their own Matlab window.= Does anyone know if there are limitations to the type of scripts called vi= a the matlab engine? Thanks for all your help :) Don't know if there are limitations, but there is at least ample opportunity for trouble if you start mixing a matlab GUI engine with an already existing GUI. Use java for the GUI and leave the matlab engine to deal with computations. Rune Rune Allnor <allnor@tele.ntnu.no> wrote in message <25d774c7-0b3a-4822-88c4-82269abb04f6@x38g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>... > Don't know if there are limitations, but there is at least > ample opportunity for trouble if you start mixing a matlab > GUI engine with an already existing GUI. > > Use java for the GUI and leave the matlab engine to deal > with computations. > > Rune Hi Rune, thank y...

calling matlab from java #14
I know that this topic was already discussed here, but I can't really find a solution to my problem. I try to run call matlab from Java using the java builder toolbox, but I'm having a problem, because I'm using an external toolset (cvx) which works perfectly in matlab, but when I try to call it through javabuilder it just can't find most of the files that needed for the project. As far as I understand javabuilder copies files that are needed to run in a cache, but for some reason it misses some of the files that are needed for this cvx toolset. any help would be appreciated. thanks, Tamas update: I just figured in the meantime that I can copy the required files to the temp folder manually. now I have a different error: An error occurred while trying to determine whether "cvx_begin" is a function name. ...

integrating java and matlab #2
hi, i'm implementing a neural network, but i'm new to matlab. Currently i have implemented the gui in java and i want to integrate it with matlab to add the neural network functionalities. i have been using matlabcontrol for integrating matlab with java. Has anyone used matlabcontrol for implementing a neural network and is it successful?? are there any other mechanisms you have used? thank you very much for your kind attention Pubudu, You are on the right track... There are other options such as JNI... You can search for it in the forum here... Good Luck! Ed. ...

running java from matlab #2
Hi, I'm trying to use the JBoost open source java package to do some work in matlab. I've modified the javaclasspath in matlab and added the folder ontaining the JBoost libraries to the matlab path. Now I've stumbled at the first actual call of a java class in the example at http://jboost.sourceforge.net/examples.html : >> jboost.controller.Controller -S demo/spambase I know that matlab has loaded the java class, because >> [M,X,J] = inmem returns 'jboost.controller.Controller' inside J. can anyone please tell me how to call that java function from matlab? I dont understand how to format the inputs (-S, demo/spambase) any help would be massively appreciated. Adam On Jun 5, 11:39=A0am, Adam Chapman <adamchapman1...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to use the JBoost open source java package to do some work > in matlab. > > I've modified the javaclasspath in matlab and added the folder > ontaining the JBoost libraries to the matlab path. > > Now I've stumbled at the first actual call of a java class in the > example athttp://jboost.sourceforge.net/examples.html: > > >> jboost.controller.Controller -S demo/spambase > > I know that matlab has loaded the java class, because>> [M,X,J] =3D inmem > > returns 'jboost.controller.Controller' inside J. > > can anyone please tell me how to call that java function from matlab? > I dont understan...

Problems calling from Matlab a Matlab compiled dll #3
[...]

ERROR: Error starting reference:file:/C:/MATLAB/R2010b/java/jar/toolbox/simulink.jar
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mathworks.comparisons.plugin.ComparisonPlugin at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.util.osgi.ServicesActivator.registerServicePair(ServicesActivator.java:53) at com.mathworks.util.osgi.ServicesActivator.parseServices(ServicesActivator.java:38) at com.mathworks.util.osgi.ServicesActivator.start(ServicesActivator.java:33) at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:589) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1458) at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:984) at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:263) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) >> "Walter " <wbarrett@mitre.org> wrote in message <io73gp$sla$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mathworks.comparisons.plugin.ComparisonPlugin > at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ...

Matlab builder JA: parse java string to matlab cell
Hi all, I'm building a java swing based GUI for my Matlab application. As such, user input is available as text strings, for example "{[0; 0], [3.5 0; 0 2]}" (mean vector and covariance matrix of a 2D Gaussian). The user input will be passed to the compiled matlab method as a MWCellArray. Problem is how do a convert (parse) the above string into a MWCellArray? From its javadoc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/MWArrayAPI/index.html the following method is available: java.lang.String toString() Returns a string representation of this array, but the reverse method is not. Evidently, parsing a string like the one above is a non trivial task and I'm loath to attempt writing one by myself. I would be very thankful if someone can point me to the required parser implementation. Matlab itself is carrying out this task all the time, perhaps it is possible to access Matlab's own parser. Help much appreciated, Ritesh ...

Calling Matlab Function from Java Gui
Hi all, I want to integrate java with matlab. I want to call function of matlab code that I have written from java GUI. Please tell me which library I should include and which package I should include. like I want to pass an image from java GUI to matlab code. Few tips how to do this. Thanks. sarah, Search for "MatlabControl" and you'll see the java package you'll need. Good Luck! Ed. I have downloaded matlab control jar file but what package should I use in my java software to call matlab functions from java. And how do I return strings from matlab in java. "sarah" wrote in message <j1hc9d$qbn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I have downloaded matlab control jar file but what package should I use in my java software to call matlab functions from java. And how do I return strings from matlab in java. For an explanation of MatlabControl take a look here: http://UndocumentedMatlab.com/blog/jmi-wrapper-remote-matlabcontrol/ Also look at the related articles linked in that post Yair Altman http://UndocumentedMatlab.com ...

Stop matlab function from Java ? #2
Hi all, I have this function which is ported to Java using the JA Builder. Below is the function. function infloop z = -1; while (z<0) disp('HAHA, unbreakable'); end end I know return and break can break out of the loop. I know it's an infinite loop, but in actual case if someone will to execute a System.exit(0) in Java to sort of abort it, the Maltab function will not exit in any types of loops. So I will like to know if there is any way to exit the matlab loops from Java, or any sort of callback or functions which I can execute ? Thanks in advance. I've figured it out, thanks. "Ted " <ted_banson@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hdb8r5$594$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi all, I have this function which is ported to Java using the JA Builder. Below is the function. > > function infloop > z = -1; > while (z<0) > disp('HAHA, unbreakable'); > end > end > > I know return and break can break out of the loop. > I know it's an infinite loop, but in actual case if someone will to execute a System.exit(0) in Java to sort of abort it, the Maltab function will not exit in any types of loops. > > So I will like to know if there is any way to exit the matlab loops from Java, or any sort of callback or functions which I can execute ? > > Thanks in advance. "Ted " <ted_banson@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hdi76q$7od$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I'v...

Using JNI to call MATLAB from JAVA
Hi guys, I need some help! I actually build a direct connection from JAVA to MATLAB using JMI! Now I just want to use JNI for the connection. There are actually some instructions for doing that. But it will not work ! I'm using Win7 and MATLAB 7.10.0(R2010a). I compiled the following code in C to a dll. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <jni.h> #include "MatlabNativeInterface_Engine.h" #include <stdio.h> #include "engine.h" #define DEFAULT_BUFFERSIZE 65536 Engine* ep; char outputBuffer[DEFAULT_BUFFERSIZE]; JNIEXPORT void JNICALL Java_MatlabNativeInterface_Engine_open(JNIEnv *env, jobject obj, const jstring startcmd) { const char *c_string = (*env)->GetStringUTFChars(env, startcmd, 0); if (!(ep = engOpen(c_string))) { jclass exception; (*env)->ReleaseStringUTFChars(env, startcmd, c_string); exception = (*env)->FindClass(env, "java/io/IOException"); if (exception == 0) return; (*env)->ThrowNew(env, exception, "Opening Matlab failed."); return; } (*env)->ReleaseStringUTFChars(env, startcmd, c_string); /* indicate that output should not be discarded but stored in */ /* outputBuffer */ engOutputBuffer(ep, outputBuffer, DEFAULT_BUFFERSIZE); } JNIEXPORT void JNICALL Java_MatlabNativeInterface_Engine_close(JNIEnv *env, jobject obj) { if (engClose(ep) == 1) { jclass exception...

Debugging java class called from Matlab
Hello all, I wish to debug a Java class that I call from Matlab. Is there any way to connect Eclipse (or something else) to set debuggable breakpoints in my Java code? (simple system.out.println works of course, but I need a more heavy-duty debugger) Thanks, Yair Altman "Yair Altman" <altmanyDEL@gmailDEL.comDEL> wrote in message <fb1gnk$5o4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello all, > > I wish to debug a Java class that I call from Matlab. Is > there any way to connect Eclipse (or something else) to set > debuggable breakpoints in my Java code? > > (simple system.out.println works of course, but I need a > more heavy-duty debugger) > > Thanks, > Yair Altman Hi Yair, I just figured out how to do it for MATLAB 7R14 (should work for later versions) and Eclipse (I'm using JBuilder 2007, which is Eclipse 3.2.2). Here is how: 1) Create a Eclipse project (you must use JDK 1.5 or above) to include the source code of your java classes, remember the directory where you put the output classes when you define your project. 2) Add the following flags in java.opts in directory %MATLAB_ROO%\bin\arch. -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=1044,server=y,suspend=n 3) In your eclipse project, define a debug configuration. For me, I've to add a "Remote Java Application" configuration. In the "Connection Type" field, use "Standard (Socket Attach)". Then use "localhost" for field ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

java gui called by matlab is always incomplete
Recently I composed some java gui code in matlab, but I found that the interface of java gui program will always be incomplete(can't display the whole GUI). The java interface will always have some missing or hided by the backgroud, and the gui code just called by eclicpse will be OK. So I don't know why? Thanks! ...

Web resources about - JAR resource not found when calling Java from Matlab #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Resource Management Act 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Resource Management Act ( RMA ) passed in 1991 in New Zealand is a significant, and at times, controversial Act of Parliament . The RMA promotes ...

OS X 10.11.4 framework resource found with ‘macOS’ naming, fueling more speculation about an OS X rebranding ...
Is OS X destined to be rebranded as macOS? Such a change wouldn’t at all be surprising, with iOS, watchOS, and tvOS already donning similar naming ...

Econ 1: Spring 2016: UC Berkeley: Resources
Moving this too off of the main course syllabus page, which is getting too crufty... **Resources:** * *Office Hours:* J. Bradford DeLong's: Usually ...

Resource furniture makes a sofa turns into a bunk bed - Business Insider
... emailed the post. There's a sofa that turns into a bunk bed Loading video... facebook linkedin twitter email Mar. 29, 2016, 2:48 PM 1,945 Resource ...

Hickton: “Making Every Resource Available” In Wilkinsburg Probe « CBS Pittsburgh
The pain of Wednesday night's mass shooting in Wilkinsburg is still fresh.

Why Goldman is still underweight resources stocks
Investment bank Goldman Sachs is still underweight on resource sector stocks.

"Aquaman," "Flash" Solo Films To Continue "Justice League's" Story - Comic Book Resources
"Aquaman," "Flash" Solo Films To Continue "Justice League's" Story - "Justice League" screenwriter Chris Terrio also hints that Atlantis will ...

‘Death By A Thousand Cuts’ Trailer: Docu Examines Human Cost Of The Scramble For Resources
EXCLUSIVE: Playing out like a neonoir premise with all too terrible stakes, the documentary Death By A Thousand Cuts charts the dangers and chaos ...

Camps are "an important resource for urban professionals"
Architects should study refugee camps like the Jungle in France, according to Sophie Flinder, who argues the camp has become a functioning town ...

Get a lifetime of tech training resources for 90 percent off
Get a lifetime of tech training resources for 90 percent off