Java Jar Files and Matlab need to call my SAX parser from java in matlab

All,

 I have a java SAX parser that I want to call from matlab. I did the
research and figured out how to load the jar containing the class in
matlab. Problem is I called my file and apparrently the matlab
version doesn't support the SAX parser and/or the JDBC drivers I use
to interact with a database.

Is there another way to do this other than loading the class into
matlab which obviously failed. Would I be able to call the jar
somehow with a system command?

Thanx
Ryan
0