matlab command for converting binary image to color image

hi,
anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color
image ?

I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it.
0
sbhat22 (51)

subramanya wrote:

> hi,
> anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color
> image ?
>
> I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it.

In order to change current pixel color to another color for the whole
image, create your own colormap. For example if the image is black
and white (binary matrix), you can convert white pixels into red
pixels by executing a code similar to the following:

I = eye(100);
imshow(I);
map = [0 0 0;1 0 0]; % black and red color
colormap(map);
0
tug83 (174)

How to convert truecolor image to indexed image in MATLAB?
Hi all, I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by using MATLAB image processing toolbox. Thanks in advance. Tongmu On Nov 6, 6:21=A0pm, "LiTongmu.USTC" <litongmu.u...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by usi= ng MATLAB image processing toolbox. > > Thanks in advance. > Tongmu -------------------------------------------------------------- There is a function rgb2ind(). ...

matlab command for reading binary images
dear sir/madam, Do u know matlab command for reading binay images ? I have stored binary image in "skin2" variable. when I read as follows it is giving error: x=imread(skin2); plz help me ...

Convert 2D image to 3D image using Matlab... Help
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project and I want the algorithm that uses to convert 2D image to 3D image using Matlab, such as Google Map Image, Buildings, people on the street, and so on. I appreciate your help if you know. Thanks Ans "Ans Elmeshri" <ans.elmishri@gmail.com> wrote in message news:59e3cee0-6f93-4e24-9fbc-d97295f4a0c9@googlegroups.com... > Hello everyone, > > I'm working on a project and I want the algorithm that uses to convert 2D > image to 3D image using Matlab, such as Google Map Image, Buildings, > people on...

Image color Matlab
Hi, I want to know function tell read image show show massge showing color of that image. for u info all image which will only one color only(i mean image contain one color all red or green or yellow or black or white or blue) exmple w=imread(blue.image)% this image is color after i want massage show me color is blue thx On Dec 29, 7:28=A0am, miziri <ssalih2...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, > I want to know function tell read image show show massge > showing color of that image. > for u info all image which will only one color only(i mean image contain = one color all red or gree...

Binary to image in Matlab
Dear All, I have 4000 x 3000 - 16-bit data stored as a binary file which I want to display as an image. How do I read this file into matlab and convert the binary file to image file (jpg,png,bmp - any format will do)? Bye, Satish Sat <satish.isro@gmail.com> wrote in message <6dcd0330-bfb5-4c99-b442-24ca90b39984@x1g2000prh.googlegroups.com>... > Dear All, > > I have 4000 x 3000 - 16-bit data stored as a binary file which I want > to display as an image. How do I read this file into matlab and > convert the binary file to image file (jpg,png,bmp - any format will ...

converting gray image to color image
Hello, can any body inform me of how to convert gray image to color image, since i have convert an original color image to gray image then made some compression then after the compression i would like to return the image as original color image. is it possible to return to color original image. Thank you On May 30, 5:23=A0am, "talal hammouri" <tala...@yahoo.com> wrote: > =A0Hello, > > =A0can any body inform me of how to convert gray image to color image, si= nce i have convert an original color image to gray image then made some com= pression then after the compr...

i want to subtract two images using matlab and also want to convert the image to corresponding digital value.is it possible?if so means,how?
image conversion into digital value ...

How to convert RGB image into a binary image ?
Hi everybody, I need to convert a RGB image into a binary format image. I would be grateful if any one could help me. With best regards, Hassan msbstar writes: > I need to convert a RGB image into a binary format image. I would be grateful if any one could help me. An RGB image *is* a binary format image. What exactly are you trying to do? What do you imagine a binary format image is? Cheers, David -- David Fanning, Ph.D. Fanning Software Consulting, Inc. Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.idlcoyote.com/ Sepore ma de ni thue. ("Perhaps t...

Converting images to binary images problem.....
I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and helps. Andres wrote: > I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I > don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form > of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as > possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and > helps. >...

Binary Image to Indexed Image to RGB Image
How will we convert binary image to indexed image? And then the indexed image to RGB image in Matlab? ...

Converting binary image back to intensity image
I know that im2bw creates a binary image but how do I go the other way? I have a binary line drawing that I would like to convert to gray scale so that I can do some smoothing. Thanks, Erik Erik J�levik wrote: <SNIP I have a binary line drawing that I would like to convert to gray scale so that I can do some smoothing. one of the many possible approaches % get some data load clown; X=X./max(X(:)); % ]0 1[ % create a binary/logical image bimg=im2bw(X,.5); % ... and simply typecast it for % ... further use gimg=double(bimg); % lets filter it smoothly f=[...

Matlab command to convert Matlab script to C
I know that this has probably been asked before but I desperately need to do this. I have simple scripts in Matlab and I would like to see what they look like in C language. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not a great C programer so this would help me immensly if I could see various examples of things that I have written in Matlab in C Thank you. Hi finiteguy, check the MATLAB help for the MATLAB Compiler, if you have. Regards, Stefan Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost it. On Mon, 30...

Please Help !!! Can anyone give me some ideas on how to convert binary/greyscale images into binary images ??????
I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary form of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and helps. Andres wrote: > > > I just need some helps here because I'm a new user for MATLAB 7.I > don't know how to convert a decimal/greyscale images into binary > form > of images ( 1 or 0 ).I really need some guides as soon as > possible.This is very important for me.Thank you for any guides and &g...

Save a Colored Image in MatLab
Hi my name is Link and I am trying to save an colored image. I want to save a colored image using MatLab. Below is a simple setup that I think should work. It does not work because the image is saved in black and white. Please tell me why it doesn't work and how to save a colored image. BTW: I have used jpg in this example, but have tried all the other options of image types that 'imwrite' will allow and they all save as black and white. I am willing to save as other image type, but would prefer jpg. %-----------------------------------------------------------------...

Web resources about - matlab command for converting binary image to color image - comp.soft-sys.matlab

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...

Converting dry air to water: solution to Broken Hill's water crisis gains support
A one-man crusade by a Broken Hill resident to solve the historic town's water crisis by introducing air to water converters is gaining support. ...