matlab command for reading binary images

dear sir/madam,
Do u know matlab command for reading binay images ?
I have stored binary image in "skin2" variable.
when I read as follows it is giving error:
x=imread(skin2);

plz help me
0
sbhat22 (51)

matlab command for converting binary image to color image
hi, anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color image ? I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it. subramanya wrote: > > > hi, > anybody knows matlab command for converting binary image to color > image ? > > I have searched in help, but i m unable to locate it. In order to change current pixel color to another color for the whole image, create your own colormap. For example if the image is black and white (binary matrix), you can convert white pixels into red pixels by executing a code similar to the following: I = eye(100); imshow(I);...

Read binaries from matlab
Hello, I have written data by matlab on a file, using fwrite function. I want read them by fortran. I know how to read formated file (which can be created by matlab's fprintf). But I don't know how read binaries created by matlab. Is there anyway to do that? Thanks a lot Farhad Farhad wrote: > Hello, > > I have written data by matlab on a file, using fwrite function. > I want read them by fortran. I know how to read formated file (which > can be created by matlab's fprintf). > But I don't know how read binaries created by matlab. > > Is there anyw...

Binary to image in Matlab
Dear All, I have 4000 x 3000 - 16-bit data stored as a binary file which I want to display as an image. How do I read this file into matlab and convert the binary file to image file (jpg,png,bmp - any format will do)? Bye, Satish Sat <satish.isro@gmail.com> wrote in message <6dcd0330-bfb5-4c99-b442-24ca90b39984@x1g2000prh.googlegroups.com>... > Dear All, > > I have 4000 x 3000 - 16-bit data stored as a binary file which I want > to display as an image. How do I read this file into matlab and > convert the binary file to image file (jpg,png,bmp - any format will ...

image read in matlab
hi everybody i doing project on jpeg image implementation & image tranmission my question is how a sample image wright in the program ...

Matlab command to convert Matlab script to C
I know that this has probably been asked before but I desperately need to do this. I have simple scripts in Matlab and I would like to see what they look like in C language. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not a great C programer so this would help me immensly if I could see various examples of things that I have written in Matlab in C Thank you. Hi finiteguy, check the MATLAB help for the MATLAB Compiler, if you have. Regards, Stefan Hi Stefan, I tried that and got no help. Nothing about Matlab compiler. I kew that years ago there was a simple command but I lost it. On Mon, 30...

How to load Matlab .fig in Matlab script by command?
Hello, I need to load a Matlab produced .fig into my Matlab script. i knew i can open the .fig by "File"-->"open" to view it, but how i can load the figure into my script, because I need to incorporate that into the script by command line but not manually open it by File Open. I tried to use "load('a.fig')" (a.fig is my figure's filename) but failed. Can anyone help me on this. Thank you very much. On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:59:25 -0400, Hongyu <hongyu_wu@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I need to load a Matlab produced .fig into my Ma...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Desktop shortcut to matlab, passing a matlab command together with it?
Hi, I have written a gui using matlab. What I would like is a desktop-shortcut to open matlab and start the gui/m-file automatically. Is it possible to startup this gui from e.g. a dos-prompt-shortcut AND to pass a matlab command along with it? Thanks for any info. joris wrote: > Hi, > > I have written a gui using matlab. What I would like is a > desktop-shortcut to open matlab and start the gui/m-file > automatically. > > Is it possible to startup this gui from e.g. a dos-prompt-shortcut AND > to pass a matlab command along with it? > > Thanks for...

Read java image to matlab
Hi, I'm looking for a function that would convert a java image object to a matlab image. In other words I'm looking for the inverse of the im2java function. thanks, Ivan ...

Reading F77 binaries in Matlab
Hello, I'm trying to read a binary generated in F77 into matlab. There's a snippet of code in F77 on how to read the file: real met(144,55) open(1,form='unformatted', file=<filename>) do 100 iyr=1980,2000 do 100 mon=1,12 read(1)met This is climate data where the dimension of met corresponds to a lon/lat grid. What I have in matlab is as follows: fid=fopen(<filename>,'r'); nlon = 144; nlat = 55; nmon = 240; for islice = 1:nmon, dum1 = fread(fid, 1,'float32','ieee-be'); %block hdr udat = fr...

Started multiple matlab processes by one matlab command???
Hi There, I started Matlab R14 sp1 on AMD64+linux gentoo by typing in command matlab. Matlab started. I checked the process by typing command ps -elf on a xterm and found that there were more than one matlab process started. See follows. Are they right? Is it the way matlab works on AMD64? (I started matlab on P4+Linux rat hat in the same way and only one matlab process started.) Please help me answer the question. Thanks. 0 S fmri 11511 11504 0 75 0 - 370311 - 09:08 pts/0 00:00:01 /usr/local/matlab/bin/glnxa64/MATLAB 0 S fmri 11565 11511 0 85 0 - 975 pipe_w 09:08 pts/1 00:00:00 /usr/local/ma...

problem with reading an image into matlab
Hello All, I have a problem with reading a JPG file into Matlab: Basically, all I want to do is to add a JPG figure into my matlab figure. For this I am using the command: Image = imread(figure_file_in); But I get an error telling me the following: ??? Error using ==> rjpg8c JPEG images with CMYK colorspace are not currently supported. Error in ==> readjpg at 21 A = rjpg8c(filename); Error in ==> imread at 430 [X, map] = feval(fmt_s.read, filename, extraArgs{:}); Any ideas on how I can work around it? Thank you Does it work to open jpg file outside matla...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

read an image to gui matlab
i have problem to view the image from the folder choose in gui matlab. my gui function like, when push the push button,we need to select the image from the file then view the image in gui. my problem is how to view the image, i mean in specific place. is it possible i use axes or something else?i don't want using coding imshow because it will show not in specific place. i hope anyone can help me. thank you. "norfaizayu " <ayu_anie85@yahoo.com.my> wrote in message <jg1gv1$kc9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > i have problem to view the image from the folder choo...

Web resources about - matlab command for reading binary images - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PSA: You can now type ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in Google Hangouts with an easy slash command
Sage LaTorra, a Test Engineer at Google, just told the world about an awesome little Easter egg he added to Google Hangouts. He's one to often ...

How to start using Google app voice commands to make your life easier
... last time I used Siri for anything but to hear it beatbox (which is tragically awful), but as CNET points out in a new video, the voice commands ...

A rescue puppy is an internet star after learning to smile on command
... video that was viewed over 13 million times . The video was posted by Amanda Robles, his temporary foster owner. It shows him smiling on command, ...

Alabama Probate Judge Faces Conflicting Commands In Same-Sex Marriage Cases
A federal judge refuses to put an order striking down the state's ban on same-sex marriages on hold. Mobile County Probate Judge Don Davis now ...

North American Aerospace Defense Command Tracks Santa’s Flight « CBS New York
The North American Aerospace Defense Command is continuing its tradition of telling youngsters the location of Santa Claus on his annual storybook ...

Rescue puppy flashes "cheesy" grin on command
Video of American Staffordshire Terrier puppy smiling after being told to "Say Cheese" goes viral

Inside tomorrow's mobile drone command post
... for serious work. But how to monitor and control them? The Trident is a converted Mercedes-Benz van that can act as a complete mobile command ...

First Females Start Applying To Join Marine Special Operations Command
'MARSOC remains committed to sustaining and improving our combat effectiveness'

Abbreviated pundit roundup: Cruz and Rubio rumble at GOP debate, but Trump still commands attention
We begin today’s roundup with Josh Voorhees at Slate who catalogues Ted Cruz's whining and awkward jokes during the debate (with video): Say ...