I am trying to to some computations and I would like to do it in parallel using parfor or by Opening the matlabpool.. as the current implementations is too slow:

   result=zeros(25,16000);
   for i = 1:length(vector1) % length is 25

     for j = 1:length(vector2) % length is 16000

              temp1 = vector1(i);
              temp2 = vector2(j);
              t1 = load(matfiles1(temp1).name) %load image1 from matfile1
              t2 = load(matfiles2(temp2).name) % load image2 from matfile2
              result(i,j)=t1.*t2
     end
   end

It work fine but I would really like to know if there is a way to speed thing up ... Thanks a lot in advance!
0
nkmah2 (43)