Matlab program of gaussian beam (2D or 3D) using helmholtz equation

i want to write Matlab program of gaussian beam (2D or 3D) using helmholtz equation....   if anyone could give the full program, that will help me to do my project work......

thank you :)
0
Debashis

"Debashis Roy" <deba4u@ymail.com> wrote in message <lhv04i$6sf$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> i want to write Matlab program of gaussian beam (2D or 3D) using helmholtz equation....   if anyone could give the full program, that will help me to do my project work......
>
> thank you :)

If anyone could give the full program, they WILL do your project work, not just help.
0
someone
4/7/2014 8:18:07 PM
On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 1:30:19 AM UTC+5:30, Debashis Roy wrote:
> i want to write Matlab program of gaussian beam (2D or 3D) using helmholtz equation....   if anyone could give the full program, that will help me to do my project work......
>

> thank you :)

0
chaurasiaromit