problem saving very large images in matlab

Hi,

I experience problems saving large 3d images in matlab ( with radeon HD 7800 graphic card).

I use Save-as  from File menu.  ( but also the line comand gives the same problem)

All is fine up to a certain image size , when I try with larger images the image that I see on the sceren is not saved properly and only the axis are visible on the saved file.
The gray level section of the image does not shows up in the file saved.

Same behaviour with jpg, tif etc file extensions

any idea ... or particular setting to avoid the problem ?

thank you in advance for your attention
Gianni
0
schena1 (26)

This happens with IMWRITE?  Can you give the full command that you used?