run an .exe file whitout matlab with window command and an input file

Hello,

I need some help about running an exe file from matlab on windows plateform which didn't have Matlab. I have already read this posting ( http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/303833 ) which is kind of the same problem, but not the same error.

My .exe file needs an input file .txt to work. So, on the command window, I try this command :
" MyExe < inputfile.txt"
But it returns :
" Error using "Myfunction.m" (first line)
Not enough input arguments

Matlab minrhs"

However, the function did work before compilation.

I also tried :
" MyExe < inputfile.txt" where inputfile.txt is a .txt file that only contains the adresse of the input file that my programm needs to work (like proposed in posting mentionned above) but it returned the same error.

Anyone has an idea to help me ?