Sampling methods

Theory is talking for sampling about Monte Carlo Methods, Quasi Monte Carlo Methods and Randomised Quasi Monte Carlo Methods. To calculate the Sobol Indexes for a global sensitivity analysis studie, I carried out a program on Matlab which starts with LHSDESIGN Function which is a Monte Carlo method ( as I know). Can you tell me if Matlab contains such methods? It is prouved that calculating is faster with QMC methods.
0
moulay