Signal processing with overlap

Hello everybody,
I need to develop a script that extracts frames from a signal, with 50% overlap. Each frame is DFT-transformed, optionally after being windowed using the Hamming window, and the DFT results are displayed in a figure (frame-by-frame, with overwriting). Before processing a next frame, the script should wait for a confirmation by the user or should be delayed by several seconds, so as to allow the user to look at the plot of the current frame

I couldn't this problem. Could you help me?

thanks...
0
HARUN