Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Writing data to a CSV file for face recognition.

I have done PCA for 21 images of the same person in different conditions. LAst step of the PCA is projection of original data : signals=PC'*data. Size of signals is 21*21, now I want to write this to a CSV file with a label as +1. Please guide me how to do this in matlab. I tried csvwrite but it does not write the labels, only the data.
0
sidra