Re: Converting Macro Variable to a SAS Dataset Variable #2

Sounds like you should address this at the step where you create the macro
variable; instead of creating a macro variable, create a dataset (or a
dataset variable).  (I assume this is related to your other query, which
indicates that you create this macro variable in PROC SQL).

Can you post some code and sample data for how you arrive at &p1 in the
first place?

-Joe

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Siddharth Jain <sjain@aveopharma.com>wrote:

> If I have a macro variable p1 where %put <<p1>>; results in <<p1>>
> 01,02,03,06
>

> How do I bring value of p1 to a dataset. Can I make a dataset variable
> which
> has the same values as of p1.
>

> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Siddharth