Looking for Spss/Pc+ V2.x software for IBM Pc/Xt/at (1988)

Old timers,

I am looking for nostalgia  software for SPSS/PC.

Specifically, SPSS/PC+ V2.x  software for the IBM PC XT/AT that came out
in 1988.  I need the full version not the student version. The Graphics
add-on is  desirable but not necessary.

Any usable media or download, e.g., ftp,  is fine. Or just attach it to
an email reply.

SPSS itself does not have it anymore.

Thanks,

Art Kendall
0
Art
9/18/2007 7:51:50 PM
comp.soft-sys.stat.spss 5679 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sep 18, 12:51 pm, Art Kendall <Arthur.Kend...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Old timers,
>
> I am looking for nostalgia  software for SPSS/PC.
>
> Specifically, SPSS/PC+ V2.x  software for the IBM PC XT/AT that came out
> in 1988.  I need the full version not the student version. The Graphics
> add-on is  desirable but not necessary.
>
> Any usable media or download, e.g., ftp,  is fine. Or just attach it to
> an email reply.
>
> SPSS itself does not have it anymore.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Art Kendall

Damn Art,
  If you are going to engage in unmitigated self abuse at least do it
properly with version 5.
LOL, Neila

0
Neila