ERROR [+5010] InitSource: Cannot open source file sil

Hello,

are steps 9, and 10 need'ed?
before the HRest command on step 9, I get this:

TIA
Jens

HHEd -C ../config -A -D -T 1 -H hmm9/macros -H hmm9/hmmdefs -M hmm10
mktri.hed monophones0

HTK Configuration Parameters[16]
   Module/Tool     Parameter                  Value
#                 NUMCEPS                       12
#                 CEPLIFTER                     22
#                 PREEMCOEF               0.970000
#                 USEHAMMING                  TRUE
#                 WINDOWSIZE         250000.000000
#                 SAVEWITHCRC                 TRUE
#                 SAVECOMPRESSED              TRUE
#                 TARGETRATE                100000
#                 TARGETFORMAT                 HTK
#                 TARGETKIND                MFCC_0
#                 USER                      MFCC_0
#                 ESCALE                  1.000000
#                 NUMCHANS                      26
#                 HEADERSIZE                     0
#                 SOURCERATE                   625
#                 SOURCEFORMAT            WAVEFORM

   ERROR [+5010]  InitSource: Cannot open source file sil
   ERROR [+7010]  LoadHMMSet: Can't find file
   ERROR [+2628]  Initialise: LoadHMMSet failed
  FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HHEd
0
Jens
11/14/2016 6:19:51 AM
comp.speech.research 1026 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Jens,

If you don't want triphone models, then you don't need step 9 & 10.

The error is because there is not sil model in your -H inputs. Actually, can you ensure there're macros and hmmdefs files in hmm9 directory?

Thanks,

Best wishes,
Chao

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 6:19:57 AM UTC, Jens Kallup wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are steps 9, and 10 need'ed?
> before the HRest command on step 9, I get this:
>
> TIA
> Jens
>
> HHEd -C ../config -A -D -T 1 -H hmm9/macros -H hmm9/hmmdefs -M hmm10
> mktri.hed monophones0
>
> HTK Configuration Parameters[16]
>    Module/Tool     Parameter                  Value
> #                 NUMCEPS                       12
> #                 CEPLIFTER                     22
> #                 PREEMCOEF               0.970000
> #                 USEHAMMING                  TRUE
> #                 WINDOWSIZE         250000.000000
> #                 SAVEWITHCRC                 TRUE
> #                 SAVECOMPRESSED              TRUE
> #                 TARGETRATE                100000
> #                 TARGETFORMAT                 HTK
> #                 TARGETKIND                MFCC_0
> #                 USER                      MFCC_0
> #                 ESCALE                  1.000000
> #                 NUMCHANS                      26
> #                 HEADERSIZE                     0
> #                 SOURCERATE                   625
> #                 SOURCEFORMAT            WAVEFORM
>
>    ERROR [+5010]  InitSource: Cannot open source file sil
>    ERROR [+7010]  LoadHMMSet: Can't find file
>    ERROR [+2628]  Initialise: LoadHMMSet failed
>   FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HHEd

0
cz277
11/15/2016 2:02:45 AM
Am 15.11.2016 um 03:02 schrieb cz277.cn@gmail.com:
> Hi Jens,
>
> If you don't want triphone models, then you don't need step 9 & 10.
>
> The error is because there is not sil model in your -H inputs. Actually, can you ensure there're macros and hmmdefs files in hmm9 directory?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Best wishes,
> Chao

Hello Chao,

the vFloor files, what have to rename to macros, and the proto files,
which have to rename to hmmdef: hmm_word are exists.
When I start julius, are the mfc or hmm_word files important?

P.S.: The server address is a ipv6 ServerAddress.
It can be, that you have no ipv6 support in your router - or from your
ISP .. ??

Jens

0
Jens