HTK Error with HRest

I posted this massage also in the HTK-Users Archive a week ago but i
haven't a reply. I try to post it here..

I'm following the basic tutorial available at
http://www.nue.tu-berlin.de/wer/moreau/HTK_basic_tutorial.pdf

In the step present on page 11/12 with the command HRest i give this
error/output.

('si' is the italian version of 'yes')

HRest -A -D -T 1 -S trainlist.txt -M model/hmm1 -H
model/hmm0flat/vFloors -H model/hmm0/hmm_si -l si -L data/train/lab/
si

No HTK Configuration Parameters Set

  ERROR [+7032]  CheckOptions: options not set in HMM Set
HMM Def Error: LoadAllMacros: CheckOptions failed at line 1/col 0/char
-1 in model/hmm0flat/vFloors
  ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
  ERROR [+7050]  LoadHMMSet: Macro name expected
  ERROR [+2128]  Initialise1: LoadHMMSet failed
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HRest

There is someone could help me? Thanks
aleb

0
ale
5/29/2006 6:52:09 AM
comp.speech.research 1026 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

The input model file you are specifying to HRest is not right.

if  -H model/hmm0/hmm_si specifies  the HMM definition file

then what does 'si' last argument on the command line specify.

NOTE: Hmm model definition file is the compulsory argument to HRest

ale.ber wrote:
> I posted this massage also in the HTK-Users Archive a week ago but i
> haven't a reply. I try to post it here..
>
> I'm following the basic tutorial available at
> http://www.nue.tu-berlin.de/wer/moreau/HTK_basic_tutorial.pdf
>
> In the step present on page 11/12 with the command HRest i give this
> error/output.
>
> ('si' is the italian version of 'yes')
>
> HRest -A -D -T 1 -S trainlist.txt -M model/hmm1 -H
> model/hmm0flat/vFloors -H model/hmm0/hmm_si -l si -L data/train/lab/
> si
>
> No HTK Configuration Parameters Set
>
>   ERROR [+7032]  CheckOptions: options not set in HMM Set
> HMM Def Error: LoadAllMacros: CheckOptions failed at line 1/col 0/char
> -1 in model/hmm0flat/vFloors
>   ERROR [+7050]  HMError:
>   ERROR [+7050]  LoadHMMSet: Macro name expected
>   ERROR [+2128]  Initialise1: LoadHMMSet failed
>  FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HRest
>

> There is someone could help me? Thanks
> aleb

0