Publisher+

Has anybody got the dongleless Publiser+ app for sale at a reasonable
price?

Regards,

Ralph

   Ralph King                                    rmking@nospamcwgsy.net
                                                (remove nospam to reply)
rmking1 (1)
7/5/2003 11:28:28 AM
comp.sys.acorn.apps 4795 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

In message <4c0d38a601rmking@cwgsy.net>
          Ralph <rmking@nospamcwgsy.net> wrote:

> Has anybody got the dongleless Publiser+ app for sale at a reasonable
> price?
Computer Concepts still sell it. Upgrades from dongled to undongled cost
around �30. If you want a brand-new undongled copy, I expect CJE Micros have
a copy in stock...
[fx: Chris of CJE shouting "Of course we've got it in stock!"]

Later.
--
Phil.
philpem@despammed.com  <<-- This address is valid