Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Dec. 18

Merry Christmas, C=3D and Ami aficionados!
     The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2=
+ p.m., Sunday, Dec. 18 at --

  Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
  2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
  Fresno, California
  (559) 227-1686

For discussion, we'll talk about the 35 year history of our club and show e=
arly FCUG newsletters.
     Because it's Christmas, naturally we'll look at holiday demos and game=
s for the Commodore 64 and Plus/4. For the VIC-20, we'll try drawing Christ=
mas pictures with Minisketch, 8K ram expander, and a Flexidraw lightpen. An=
d because one of the VIC-20's has a R65C02 processor, we can finally try ou=
t the cartridge, MOSES: The Assembler of the Ages (which requires a 65C02).=
 In Amiga matters, I'll bring in the AmigaOne XE G4 with OS 4.1 Final Editi=
on and Radeon HD 4650 video card. (Hmm, what Christmasy item can I run on t=
he A1? :) ) As usual, we'll try to get to the items that we did not cover i=
n the November meeting.

          Truly,
          Robert Bernardo
          Fresno Commodore User Group
          http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

P.S. If I can get 5V out of the C128, there will be a demonstration of Jaso=
n "Pyrofer's" new RGB digital-to-VGA adapter that goes directly to a multi-=
scan VGA monitor without the need of a scandoubler/flicker-fixer.
0
rbernardo
12/18/2016 4:50:28 AM
comp.sys.amiga.misc 1963 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow