'Script' Newsletter now available online

I just thought I would let this group know that I have just finished upload=
ing all of the issues of the 'Script' newsletter to the Internet Archive, w=
here they are now available for anyone to view and download. It took about =
six months total to get these uploaded =E2=80=93 I scanned them at 1200dpi =
in order to get the best quality, which not only took several hours per new=
sletter, but also resulted in around 200GB of files which needed to be uplo=
aded.

The newsletters are available here: https://archive.org/details/locomotives=
oftwarescriptnewsletter

If you are going to look at them, and don't need the top quality, I recomme=
nd that you use the online viewer rather than downloading the PDFs =E2=80=
=93 because of the high quality it takes quite a few minutes to download an=
d open.

The newsletters really do provide a fascinating insight into Locomotive Sof=
tware during 1987 and 1991 (at least in my opinion). Also uploaded is a ord=
er form from November 87 which provides an interesting reference regarding =
pricing, etc.

If you have any feedback or questions, just reply to this thread. Also, if =
you find a mistake in one of the uploads, let me know as well (I checked th=
rough them, but no doubt I missed something).

A huge thanks must go to Steve Denson (SD Microsystems) for giving me permi=
ssion to upload these.
0
Andrew
12/18/2016 1:37:41 PM
comp.sys.amstrad.8bit 1707 articles. 0 followers. roche182 (635) is leader. Post Follow

Andrew Ferguson <andrewferguson500@gmail.com> writes:
>I just thought I would let this group know that I have just finished
>uploading all of the issues of the 'Script' newsletter to the Internet
>Archive, where they are now available for anyone to view and download.

Thank you for doing this.

I should get around to doing the same for 'The MicroDesigner' (7 issues,
each 16-24 pages, 1989-1994).
0
jacobn