Contact Fotios?

  Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios? I really need to
get a hold of him reagrding a personal "business matter" between me
and him regarding the "community!"

  Please contact me as soon as possible with the information.

  Thanks a lot and have a great weekend!

   Charles
0
shifty_butch (289)

On Mar 23, 11:38=A0pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> =A0 Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios?

What happened to his e-mail address that he was
using as of November, 2011?  And what about his
phone number?

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
0
rbernardo (562)
3/24/2012 8:48:18 AM
ramswell wrote:
>  Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios? I really need to
> get a hold of him reagrding a personal "business matter" between me
> and him regarding the "community!"

You had dealings with him not that long ago, why can't you use the same
contact avenues?

0
notgonn (267)
3/24/2012 11:55:03 AM
On Mar 24, 1:48=A0am, RobertB <rberna...@iglou.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 11:38=A0pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > =A0 Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios?
>
> What happened to his e-mail address that he was
> using as of November, 2011? =A0And what about his
> phone number?
>
> Truly,
> Robert Bernardo
> Fresno Commodore User Grouphttp://videocam.net.au/fcug

   After sending MULTIPLE EMAILS, and never getting ANY responses at
all, I just assumed that he might have changed his email address.
There are a couple more questions that I must ask of him before I can
begin manufacturing. :)

   I guess I can see if I can find his tele # someplace and try to
call with a intl calling card on the 1st when I get paid maybe.

   Thanks a lot,

  Charles

  Charles
0
shifty_butch (289)
3/24/2012 9:30:43 PM
On Mar 24, 4:55=A0am, "Clocky" <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
> ramswell wrote:
> > =A0Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios? I really need to
> > get a hold of him reagrding a personal "business matter" between me
> > and him regarding the "community!"
>
> You had dealings with him not that long ago, why can't you use the same
> contact avenues?

  Same question I was wondering. I suppose that he is either too busy,
or has changed his email address for some reason or another.

  I'll try to see if I can find some other way to contact him as I
NEED these two final questions answered BEFORE I can move forward with
the plans..... ;)

   Charles
0
shifty_butch (289)
3/24/2012 9:32:15 PM
"ramswell" <shifty_butch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 24, 1:48 am, RobertB <rberna...@iglou.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 11:38 pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone out there have a way to contact Fotios?
>
> What happened to his e-mail address that he was
> using as of November, 2011? And what about his
> phone number?
>
> Truly,
> Robert Bernardo
> Fresno Commodore User Grouphttp://videocam.net.au/fcug

   After sending MULTIPLE EMAILS, and never getting ANY responses at
all, I just assumed that he might have changed his email address.
There are a couple more questions that I must ask of him before I can
begin manufacturing. :)

I can imagine. Are you using the same email address as is on the Fotios
cbm8bit webpage? I think I used that one last year to contact him and it
worked then.

  I guess I can see if I can find his tele # someplace and try to
call with a intl calling card on the 1st when I get paid maybe.

Make sure you allow for the time difference. Calling him out of bed isn't
going to work in your favour ;-)

0
notgonn (267)
3/24/2012 10:29:22 PM
On Mar 24, 2:30=A0pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> =A0 After sending MULTIPLE EMAILS, and never getting ANY responses at
> all, I just assumed that he might have changed his email address.

Oh, I see.  Well, you also have to take into account
that Fotios leaves Australia for months at a time in
order to be in Greece.  He is out of contact during the
time he is back in Europe.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
0
rbernardo (562)
3/25/2012 4:45:36 AM
Il 24/03/2012 23:29, Clocky ha scritto:

>    I guess I can see if I can find his tele # someplace and try to
> call with a intl calling card on the 1st when I get paid maybe.
>
> Make sure you allow for the time difference. Calling him out of bed isn't
> going to work in your favour ;-)

agree.

Also today is sunday ;)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.
0
chiedetelo (68)
3/25/2012 12:56:58 PM
RobertB wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2:30 pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After sending MULTIPLE EMAILS, and never getting ANY responses at
>> all, I just assumed that he might have changed his email address.
>
> Oh, I see.  Well, you also have to take into account
> that Fotios leaves Australia for months at a time in
> order to be in Greece.  He is out of contact during the
> time he is back in Europe.

Whilst that may be the reason, he hasn't been active in the C= community for
quite some time now.

0
notgonn (267)

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

Contacts within a Contact
FM 10 I have CONTACT database that has potentially eight contacts - employees. I also have a related INVOICE database. Is there away to create an Invoice for a CONTACT and then be able to select a contact employee such that their email and contact number appears, through a lookup or otherwise? Thanks Matthew "Buckbuck" <buck.matthew74@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:88b1aca5-9b94-4fbd-98d4-bf59ff98ce35@z3g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > FM 10 > > I have CONTACT database that has potentially eight contacts - > employees. I also have a related INVOI...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

Beyond Contacts or Palm Contacts
I have a SONY Clie NX80. It comes with 32meg. but after the eprom loads, there is only 16 meg, at the most. I also have a 512 meg memory stick. I bought Beyond Contacts and I like the completeness of the contacts field database. However, it takes up so much room. My BC contact list is 2.6 meg and I assume that with all the BC programs, it takes up at least 4 meg in total. I'm trying to free up some handheld memory space so I can buy some of the mapopolis maps and use them or may even buy the CompactFLash card for the USA. Right now I have about 2.7 meg available after loadi...

cbm
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com On Jun 26, 10:10 pm, Brandon <sportsarel...@mail.com> wrote: > Check it out:www.BrandonsMansion.com It's a start, but there is no pictures of Commodore computers, or write-ups of Commodore computers. so I say it still needs a lot of work. On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:10:57 -0700, Brandon wrote: > Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com That site was....weird man. Maybe up your dosage? Simon Scott wrote: > On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:10:57 -0700, Brandon wrote: >> Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com > That site was....weird ma...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

sys
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

contact
Hi everyone Can I contact gates of some p-channel transistors to each other by poly(without use of contact) in the layout? thanks ECS.MSc.SOC wrote, on 12/02/10 18:03: > Hi everyone > Can I contact gates of some p-channel transistors to each other by > poly(without use of contact) in the layout? > thanks Er, yes. You generally don't want to have to much length of poly though because it's relatively resistive compared with metal. Note, I'm sure you could have found this out by doing a bit of reading. Or asking your supervisor. Andrew. ...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

contact
Dear, Seeking cracker for quick service (invasion site). Payment after completion. If everything goes as planned, the work can be extended. Please return to: Ronalsuass@gmail.com ...

Apple Contacts and Outlook Contacts sync
Dear friends: Is it possible to trust in the Apple Contacts and Outlook Contacts sync process? I have four different groups in the Apple Contacts that I want to keep them separately. If I sync them with Outlook, will they be merged into one? Have you used Outlook sync capability? Are you happy with it? -- Enviado desde mi iPad usando NewsTap, Juan I. Cahis, Santiago de Chile. In article <735225515396135744.991525jiclbchSINBASURA-attglobal.net@news-central.gi ganews.com>, Juan I. Cahis <jiclbchSINBASURA@attglobal.net> wrote: > Dear friends: > > Is...

Contacts
1) I've added a contact as a business (on the Mac). It won't sync to my = iPhone nor to my iCloud contacts. (Other contacts do). 2) Adding insult to injury, during a "sync" the new Mac contact in=20 question got erased! This seems to only happen with business contacts. I've checked all the settings and nothing seems amiss. --=20 "There were, unfortunately, no great principles on which parties were divided =96 politics became a mere struggle for office." -Sir John A. Macdonald ...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

Web resources about - Contact Fotios? - comp.sys.cbm

Google Contacts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The older version of the Google Contacts user interface was removed, making many users unhappy. Google Contacts can be synchronized with mobile ...

Contact made with campers stranded in Deua National Park
State Emergency Service crews have made contact with a group of 30 campers stranded in a remote stretch of the Deua National Park but fear they ...

ISIS schoolgirls feared dead: Families lose all contact with British teens in Syria
THREE British schoolgirls are feared dead in a “hellishly dangerous” Syrian city where bombs have been exploding close to their last known location. ...

Interact is a new iPhone & iPad contacts app for power users
If you’ve ever wanted a little something more out of the Contacts app on iOS, you may be in for a treat with the latest app from Agile Tortoise, ...

Quickly manage your contacts with Interact from Agile Tortoise
Interact - Do more with your Contacts! Drafts 4 - Quickly Capture Notes, Share Anywhere! Terminology 3 - Extensible Dictionary and Thesaurus ...

HILARIOUS PICS: Bill Clinton’s Female "Fan Club" Backfires as Audience Scowls, Grimaces, Avoids Eye Contact ...
This is absolutely priceless: turns out B.J. Clinton hit the Hillary speaking tour for the first time using a bevy of handpicked wenches (that's ...

Import Contacts in the New Google Contacts
When the latest version of Google Contacts launched last year, many features were missing. It looks like one of these features is back: you can ...

Liveblogging History: January 20, 1778: 1st Contact Captain Cook
... group the Sandwich Islands, in honor of John Montague, who was the Earl of Sandwich and one his patrons. >This was the date of first contact ...

How to personalize your iPhone contacts
Make things even more personal with custom ringtones and rhythm patterns for different contacts on your iPhone. Create ringtones Perhaps you ...

Fish Use Contact Calls to Keep the Group Together
A new study offers the first evidence of fish using communication to maintain cohesion of the overall group.