help finding this game "Eyes of Medusa" part of the "Fortress Series" by Codewriter

I have searched for about 2 years for this text adventure game for c64
called "Eyes of Medusa", part of the "Fortress Series" written by
Codewriter Corporation. If anyone has this and would like to sell it
please let me know. I am willing to take a copy if not original or
even the ROM version for an emulator. It's one of those 1980's games
which brings back memories, not to mention I was pretty good at it but
never beaten it.
-2
rydore03