HMS +/-

Arnaud is correct.
I am a surveyor who forgot where that function was at. Been searching for it. Very handy for me, left shift time.
Thanks Arnaud.
0
bobrien1144028
11/24/2016 10:41:46 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 3 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

El jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016, 7:41:49 (UTC-3), bobrien...@gmail.com  =
escribi=C3=B3:
> Arnaud is correct.
> I am a surveyor who forgot where that function was at. Been searching for=
 it. Very handy for me, left shift time.
> Thanks Arnaud.

The best way at least for me is: {HMS+ HMS- ->HMS HMS->} CST STORE then in =
CST key you have all you need. I'm a surveyor too, hope it helps
0
elturco
11/25/2016 4:09:53 AM
elturco wrote:
> The best way at least for me is: {HMS+ HMS- ->HMS HMS->} CST STORE
> then in CST key you have all you need. I'm a surveyor too, hope it helps

If you are already using CST for other things, another method is to assign =
<< 94.02 TMENU >> to a key.  That way you can bring up the desired menu wit=
h one keystroke.  Or, even simpler, assign the desired functions to separat=
e keys, so you don't even need to navigate through a menu at all.

-Joe-
0
Joe
11/25/2016 2:27:39 PM
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 6:09:57 AM UTC+2, elturco wrote:
> El jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016, 7:41:49 (UTC-3), bobrien...@gmail.com=
  escribi=C3=B3:
> > Arnaud is correct.
> > I am a surveyor who forgot where that function was at. Been searching f=
or it. Very handy for me, left shift time.
> > Thanks Arnaud.
>=20
> The best way at least for me is: {HMS+ HMS- ->HMS HMS->} CST STORE then i=
n CST key you have all you need. I'm a surveyor too, hope it helps

{ HMS+ HMS- ->HMS HMS-> } MENU

:>
0
George