"Ritual" is "MumboJumbo"

Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever
get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this
bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still.

MumboJumbo are better known for casual games like Luxor. Let's hope
they decide to branch out a bit and venture into the Action/FPS games
market.

Somehow I can't quite see myself getting over excited at the prospect
of "Super Collapse: Episode 3- Revenge of the Orange and Blue
Marbles".

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=74809

--
Rob
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Rob wrote:
> Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever
> get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this
> bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still.
>
> MumboJumbo are better known for casual games like Luxor. Let's hope
> they decide to branch out a bit and venture into the Action/FPS games
> market.
>
> Somehow I can't quite see myself getting over excited at the prospect
> of "Super Collapse: Episode 3- Revenge of the Orange and Blue
> Marbles".
>
> http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=74809

Oh you bastard, and RIGHT on the exact same minute as me!

:)
0
fg (934)
1/24/2007 9:36:17 PM
"Rob" <noemailformethx@jsjsaiiowppw.invalid> wrote in message

> Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever
> get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this
> bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still.

Not sure how this relates to Painkiller?

0
nomail38 (152)
1/25/2007 2:26:09 AM
Ham Pastrami wrote:
> "Rob" <noemailformethx@jsjsaiiowppw.invalid> wrote in message
>> Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever
>> get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this
>> bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still.
>
> Not sure how this relates to Painkiller?

Great. Now it's Highlandish AND Rob who get it wrong. :)

It's an interesting coincidence that no only was a mistake made in
connecting Ritual to Painkiller, but also that Painkiller Gold was
released today on Steam. :)
0
fg (934)
1/25/2007 5:52:44 AM
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:22:44 +1030, FoolsGold <fg@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's an interesting coincidence that no only was a mistake made in
>connecting Ritual to Painkiller, but also that Painkiller Gold was
>released today on Steam. :)

Ooh, thanks for the heads up, will buy that :-)
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com
Andrew