2016 c.s.i.p.g.a Games Give-Away Advent Calendar - Day 18

Ho-ho-ho!

And so we enter our final week of game give-aways; 17 games given
away, seven more to go. I am bribing myself into Santa's good graces
by everyday giving out a free Steam key; first one to grab it, gets
it. But you all know that already, and the only reason I'm saying it
(again!) is because I can't think of any other way to start today's
offering. But it could be worse, I could start singing again.

Today's game is:

Remember Me
------------------
This is one of those divisive games, and understandably so. It has a
really unique setting and gimmick - you go into their minds and alter
the memories of your opponents - but its actual gameplay was less than
stellar. Oh, the platforming was acceptable (and the graphics
gorgeous) but the combat system was overly complicated and suffered
from clunky controls. Still, if you could overlook this (admittedly
major) flaw the rest of the game was fun and memorable

Platform: Windows PC
Distributor: Steam
Key: GXQR3-JA097-G5XND

(Memorable! See what I did there? 'Cause the game is called Remember
Me. I'm so clever ;-).

Ho-ho-ho!

0
Spalls
12/18/2016 2:12:39 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

>Remember Me

    Someone grab this for sure.  I have very positive vibes from reading
reviews, but haven't tried it.

rms

0
rms
12/18/2016 11:08:56 PM
On 2016-12-18, Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember Me
> ------------------
> This is one of those divisive games, and understandably so. It has a
> really unique setting and gimmick - you go into their minds and alter
> the memories of your opponents - but its actual gameplay was less than
> stellar. Oh, the platforming was acceptable (and the graphics
> gorgeous) but the combat system was overly complicated and suffered
> from clunky controls. Still, if you could overlook this (admittedly
> major) flaw the rest of the game was fun and memorable

You've summarised it perfectly, there. The graphics really were a
treat, but the game was quite average.

--
-Toby
Toby