2016 c.s.i.p.g.a Games Give-Away Advent Calendar - Day 23

Ho-ho-ho!

Oh boy, it's the Big Day in less than 48 hours! I hope Santa has been
taking note about how good I've been these past few weeks. Surely
giving away a game every day ought to counter-balance some of my less
savory actions over the rest of the year (like that whole US election
fiasco; yeah, my bad, sorry). But just to be sure, I'd better give out
some more games.

Today's game is:

Mad Max
------------

Cars. Guns. Explosions. Giant open world. Mutants. It's either a Mad
Max game, or my daily commute. Fortunately for you, it's the former.
Based on the very-well received latest movie, this game has you take
the role of the titular protagonist as you battle the warriors of the
wastes to... reclaim your car? Well, Max is insane, so I guess it
makes sense. Honestly, this is another of those games that is waiting
to be played in my Steam library but that's more because I find
open-world games such time-sinks (in a good way!) than out of any lack
of interest. Just as soon as I get the sixty or seventy hours
necessary to dedicate to a single game, I'll be blasting my way across
the post-apocalyptic wastelands... and maybe you will be too.

Platform: Windows PC
Distributor: Steam
Key: JXYQ6-58LWR-4KXQ9

(When I started this giveaway, I promised 24 keys, one a day until
XMas. Turns out I only had 23 keys, 'cause Math Is Hard. So I rushed
out to buy an extra game rather than go back on my word. Santa, you'd
BETTER be paying attention ;-)

Ho-ho-ho!

0
Spalls
12/23/2016 2:37:28 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:37:28 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mad Max
>------------
>
>Cars. Guns. Explosions. Giant open world. Mutants. It's either a Mad
>Max game, or my daily commute. Fortunately for you, it's the former.

Got it. Thank you.

I would never think to buy a game like this but it does look
interesting from the reviews I'm checking right now. The car
customizations and missions you can do appeals to me.

Action games are not my first genre of choice but considering
Borderlands 1 and the System Shock games are some my favorite games of
all time, they are far from my last.
0
Mike