Re: Is it getting harder to find new PC releases in your local stores?

Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
> Noticed this sort of pushing the PC to smaller further-back  shelves
in most
> UK stores for a year or 2 ..can only get worse ;)

So far, my local EB haven't pushed PC games further back in stores.PC
games are in the same place as they always were, but take up a lot less
shelves and space on the wall than they used to. Other shelves are taken
up with Xbox, play station, etc. I saw Keepsake and Scratches in EB
yesterday and will look soon to see if they have Dreamfall and Paradise.
I'm in Toronto, Canada.

Mary

nonon (1)
4/18/2006 10:52:28 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow