Auction: IBM PS2 77 9577 Micro Channel MCA Microchannel

<http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-77-9577-Micro-Channel-MCA-Microchannel_W0QQitemZ110070238054QQihZ001QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
End time:	Dec-23-06 19:52:53 PST

Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board.
0
Louis

Hi!

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110070238054

> Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board.

It's *so* yellow. I wonder if that's all sun-related? (On another note,
I unfolded the paper tray on a Color LaserJet 2500n the other day and
found it had yellowed. I consider that odd, since this printer has
never seen the sunlight...do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?)

Also worth noting are the missing MCA slot covers. I wonder what was in
them, if anything...

William the Curious

0
wm_walsh
12/20/2006 9:00:05 PM
wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110070238054
>
>> Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board.
>
> It's *so* yellow. I wonder if that's all sun-related? (On another note,
> I unfolded the paper tray on a Color LaserJet 2500n the other day and
> found it had yellowed. I consider that odd, since this printer has
> never seen the sunlight...do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?)

As far as I know, no.  Most likely heat related from the fuser, less
probably chemical from the paper.
0
Kevin
12/20/2006 10:55:28 PM
wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote:

> do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?)

Yes.  Or so I've been told.

Jim