Auction: IBM PS2 Internal PCMCIA Card Adapter - Part No 40G1041

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280118973512

Starting bid: GBP 0.99 (Approximately US $1.96)
End time: May-29-07 01:23:01 PDT (2 days 13 hours)
Ships to: United Kingdom
Item location: Reading, United Kingdom

Here we have a genuine IBM PS2 Internal PCMCIA Card adapter as pictured.
Card only - sold as seen. Came from an office clearance but I don't have the
hardware to use it.

No affiliation
For the PS/2E

--
Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki
The information contained in this post is copyright the poster

0
JWR