Buy It Now: IBM 17 Key PS/2 Keypad p/n 95F5446

Goes with some Thinkpad, but also happens to work with the L40SX if
you don't mind the color being wrong. Great for the person who has an
L40SX with almost everything. Does ***not*** work as a standard
keypad...it will be ignored if plugged into most PS/2 keyboard or
mouse ports. There is an onboard mouse connector pass-thru.

Ends Feb-12-2007 8:42:39 PST  Ships to the US. Located in St. Charles,
IL. $12.42 UPS ground shipping to eastern Central Illinois.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180082731595

Five available, no affiliation with the seller.

William

0
wm_walsh

wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote:
> Goes with some Thinkpad, but also happens to work with the L40SX if
> you don't mind the color being wrong.

That's exactly the keypad that I have.  Blue logo on black badge.  Known
to work with my 760E, don't remember if I ever tried it on the N51SX. If
anyone wants to know, I suppose I could....

    http://www.jlaforums.com

Jim