Digiboard 16 Port RS232 Board Data Acquisition I/O auction

>http://cgi.ebay.com/Digiboard-16-Port-RS232-Board-Data-Acquisition-I-O_W0QQitemZ5796484650QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
Ends Aug-13-05 14:13:41 PDT

Included:
Manual.
Driver Software (sealed in envelope)
Attachment to allow 16 RS-232 lines.

Product Details
Part # MC/15  16C450
PN (1P)50000130 rev. D
Serial # (S) V 833 45334
--
Reply to ohland@charter.net
0

Hi CJSL...

>http://cgi.ebay.com/Digiboard-16-Port-RS232-Board-Data-Acquisition-I-O_W0QQ
itemZ5796484650QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
> Ends Aug-13-05 14:13:41 PDT

I have my eye on that one, at the moment, although I'll bow out if anyone
else is interested, as I already have an 8-port and a 16-port with the
cables from Charles Lasitter (who may be able to provide others to NG
members).

--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
8/7/2005 7:19:00 PM
Hi Tim,
> Hi CJSL... I have my eye on that one, at the moment,
> although I'll bow out if anyone else is interested, as I
> already have an 8-port and a 16-port with the cables
> from Charles Lasitter (who may be able to provide
> others to NG members). Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)
     Dave's on it. No, not me, but the one Louis calls "Good Dave". I'd
shorten my title "Evil Dave" to "ED", but that just brings up a bad
conotation...
                  David
                  David@IBMMuseum.com

0
David
8/7/2005 8:39:04 PM
Hello Tim and David,

>      Dave's on it.

I'm on it as I would like to use it for a PID control project
I am working on for my company. I saw Louis' original post,
examined it, bid on it, then checked the newsgroup and saw
Tim's post.

Tim, if you need it for something specific, go for it.

exwisdem
0
David
8/8/2005 1:16:19 PM
> Hello Tim and David,
>
> >      Dave's on it.
>
> I'm on it as I would like to use it for a PID control project
> I am working on for my company. I saw Louis' original post,
> examined it, bid on it, then checked the newsgroup and saw
> Tim's post.
>
> Tim, if you need it for something specific, go for it.

No, you're fine, I posted that I was only mildly interested and wouldn't
stand in anyone else's way, if they had a need greater than mine. I think
yours counts.  ;^)

Plus, I remember sniping something off you, before I was up to speed on the
"Rosetta Stone". So, I owe you one.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
8/8/2005 3:28:30 PM
Arrived today.

Darn if I know how to get it into my 8595 for testing though...

I will put a picture up later.  Darn thing has a 16 port "tail" on the
end. Anyone know if it is removable?

exwisdem
0
David
8/17/2005 9:11:34 PM
http://home.woh.rr.com/bicyclenuts/area51/picts/

Look for Digi MC/16. Image is 135K in size and fuzzy.

exwisdem
0
David