IBM PS2 & ValuePoint systems for sale

I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my
basement.

IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS
IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH
REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY & CLOCK CHIPS
IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE
DISK IN ROM
IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED
IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED
IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED

Send me an email in case you are interested. Any fair offer accepted.
Shipping through UPS Ground + Staples packaging (I do not have access
to free boxes unfortunately).
0
andy

On 9/12/2011 7:09 PM, andy s wrote:
> I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my
> basement.
>
> IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS
> IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH
> REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY&  CLOCK CHIPS
> IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE
> DISK IN ROM

 >>8577?  You mean 9577 or you have a unique machine.  What is the
letter model?  9577BTB, 9577DNG.  One is a bermuda or a lacuna.  Where
are you located?

EZoto

> IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED
> IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED
> IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED
>
> Send me an email in case you are interested. Any fair offer accepted.
> Shipping through UPS Ground + Staples packaging (I do not have access
> to free boxes unfortunately).

0
EZoto
9/12/2011 11:56:06 PM
Correct: 9577.
Location: South Huntington, NY.
ZIP: 11746.
0
andy
9/13/2011 1:10:27 AM
BOTH IBM PS/2 MODEL 55S 8555 HAVE BEEN SOLD.
0
andy
9/13/2011 7:07:52 PM
Whatever is not sold by this Saturday 09/17 will be dumped at the
municipal waste yard on Saturday 09/17.
0
andy
9/14/2011 7:05:51 PM
On 9/14/2011 3:05 PM, andy s wrote:
> Whatever is not sold by this Saturday 09/17 will be dumped at the
> municipal waste yard on Saturday 09/17.

I'm hoping that I'll have a call from my job to go there in Long Island.
  I get a call at least once a week.

EZoto
0
EZoto
9/14/2011 9:30:24 PM
On Sep 14, 5:30=A0pm, EZoto <xeuclid...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 9/14/2011 3:05 PM, andy s wrote:
>
> > Whatever is not sold by this Saturday 09/17 will be dumped at the
> > municipal waste yard on Saturday 09/17.
>
> I'm hoping that I'll have a call from my job to go there in Long Island.
> =A0 I get a call at least once a week.
>
> EZoto

Where do you live? You can pick them up if you want to. Just let me
know whether you are coming to Long Island this week. I also have an
Eizo CRT and IBM CRT to go with it.
0
andy
9/15/2011 12:21:43 AM
The only remaining item is the IBM PS/2 Model 77. All other systems
have been sold or recycled.
0
andy
9/17/2011 12:51:04 AM