Which hard drive (IBM, Toshiba, Fujitsu) for laptop ???

Please help me to choose the best solution. I need best quality and silent
hard drive for my laptop Dell CPx. If you had some problems with this hard
drives, write please

Kris

0
krzysiekj (3)

In article <bi53kc$8ju$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>,
Krzysiek <krzysiekj@op.pl> wrote:
>Please help me to choose the best solution. I need best quality and silent
>hard drive for my laptop Dell CPx. If you had some problems with this hard
>drives, write please

One nice indicator of quality is the length of the warranty you get with it.

-- Mark
0
markc8 (213)