'Here's the thing about Apple's "recent"�success.'

'It isn't recent.

The only thing that has changed are some numbers. Some big numbers:
largest company in the world, second most profitable company in the
world, most profitable retail stores in the world, best-selling smart
phone, second best-selling smart phone, best-selling tablet computer,
etc.

Other numbers have not changed: customer satisfaction, customer loyalty,
consumer ratings, etc.'

<http://granthuhn.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/heres-the-thing-about-apples-r
ecent-success/>

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

"Alan Baker"  wrote in message

'It isn't recent.

The only thing that has changed are some numbers. Some big numbers:
largest company in the world, second most profitable company in the
world, most profitable retail stores in the world, best-selling smart
phone, second best-selling smart phone, best-selling tablet computer,
etc.

Other numbers have not changed: customer satisfaction, customer loyalty,
consumer ratings, etc.'

<http://granthuhn.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/heres-the-thing-about-apples-r
ecent-success/>

Yaaawwnnnn - and another broken link - oh well!

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone
"It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with
Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS
X)
'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included
on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun)

0
Redjak